ORKIN

Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Complete Pest Solutions

Complete Pest Solutions is a family owned business with 23 years of experience, serving Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. We are a drug-free workplace. All employees are screened with a background check for all 50 states. Complete Pest Solutions strives to solve pest and wildlife infestations in a timely, professional manner while also offering affordable pricing. All of our service technicians are licensed and go through yearly training to keep our services up-to-date and most effective. Our services include: carpenter ant service, general insect service, wasp and hornet protection, individual nest, rodent service, bed bug service, non-stinging insect service, and wildlife control which includes bats, squirrels, raccoons, etc.

08/31/2017

Cory was professional, knowledgeable, and thorough. He knew exactly what needed to be done and explained the process completely. After killing the nest he found a hive of carpenter bees and a wasp nest which he took care of as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a yellow jacket nest.

03/29/2015

After researching several alternatives, Orkin beat out the competition for price vs. services required.  They were diligent, punctual, and very responsive to customer desires.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for Carpenter Ants, Termites, Spiders, and Trapping of Raccoons and Groundhog

07/03/2012

They do the job and get it done. They are a big outfit so I assume they are relatively safe because bigger outfits usually are more scrutinized by EPA and those sorts of organizations that make sure they are not using bad things. I have had them on contract for many years and pay an annual fee. They are out right away if I need them for a service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Orkin for exterior pest control.

03/08/2012

They did an excellent job. They only had to come out once, which was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to attend to our red ant problem.

D

03/06/2012

I expected a whole lot more from a company.  They came and put some mouse traps down.  I could have done that.  They were not very professional.  They spraying wasn't thorough.  If you wanted him to spray more you had to twist his arm.  It just wasn't worth the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for pest control.  They spray for insects and take care of rodents for us.