Rigid Roofing

Founded 2017 •

Rigid Roofing is a locally owned company that has over 30 years of combined experience in the construction field, and believes in giving quality work for a fair price. Our quality starts with Safety, Knowledge of the products and 100% customer satisfaction. We knows that your house is the biggest financial investment you will make, at Rigid Roofing, our biggest concern is your peace of mind. Our goal is to partner with you to make your project a success. We believe that our relationship with our customers doesn't end when the job is completed, it's just beginning. We offer 24/7 emergency service....

Infinity from Marvin Cleveland

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Cleveland provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Cleveland on Angie's List

05/17/2019

I had a tree fall on my roof which caused a fair bit of damage. I came on Angie's List on a Sunday afternoon looking for someone to repair the damage, within an hour I had several different companies reaching out to me. One of those being Rigid. They weren't the lowest quote I received, but I would say it was a fair price. The repairmen were professional and quick, and had the job done (which cons...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair caused by tree damage

02/26/2019

Rigid Roofing answered my call the first time and within three minutes I had an appointment for them to be where the next day. They were prompt, professional and did a fantastic job. And the price actually came in at almost half of what the original estimate had been. I highly recommend Rigid Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had wind damage to siding from a storm. We needed a piece replaced and secured, as well as other panels secured.

CATEGORY siding

12/31/2018

Never showed or even called or gave an estimate. I called multiple times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re slope a gutter

07/03/2018

Outstanding! the whole job was complete in 2-1/2 days, including tear-off, cleanup and all, at a much better price than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, with some deck and fascia replacement, on house, garage, breezeway and playhouse.

05/10/2018

They were very professional from start to finish. We are going to have them replace our siding and front walk. I will recommend them to everyone. Very nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of roof on home and detached garage

CATEGORY roofing

water leak,Gable,sheet metal,Heatstripping,ventilation,Re-Roof,Tear-Off,Trusses,whole house fan,Ventilating (Roofs),Overlay,attic fan,Fiberglass Shingles,Eaves,Attic Ventilation,Rafters,Dimensional Shingles,Flashing,Wood Shakes,Overhang,Cedar Shakes,attic fans,Shakes,Framing-Home (Roofs),Dormer,Shingles,Soffit,roffing,rofing,roofin,roofng,rooing,ranch roofing,roffing,rofing,roofin,roofng,rooing,roofs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal