Falls Home Remodeling, Inc

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2014

Falls Home Remodeling,Inc is a Five Star Contractor,With over 30 years of Experience. We are Certified Certain Teed Vinyl Siding Installer. We are a member of Newton Falls Commerce Association. We are a Registered Contractor, Bonded, Insured, workers comp....

S.K.F. Services

5  REVIEWS
S.K.F. Services

03/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a roof replaced, it was a complete tear off including the wood sheeting. The job was at a relatives house. Dave was always prompt and professional with returning phone calls or answering questions. They showed up when they were scheduled to and stuck to the time frame as weather permitted. They got the job done before winter started and to date there have been no problems with the work. They also pointed out and corrected a venting problem and added pull-down steps for the attic. Cleaned up as job progressed. Very pleased overall.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

12/13/2015

Dave at Falls was hands down one of the most professional contractors i have ever worked with. I had went through a few previous contractors while trying to close on a 203k FHA loan for my house and where they failed Dave stepped in and got me my house. Without him i would have lost out on a house i spent almost 6 months working on getting.  Dave showed up on time every single time we had a schedu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Hot water tank, Furnace unit, Water softener, removed and laid new flooring, chlorinated well, replaced electric panel, removed mold, repaired my front porch, and a few other small odds and ends

CATEGORY roofing

04/21/2014

They were excellent. They were on time and finished within the period of time that they indicated they would. It was a good experience all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had roof, siding, and gutters replaced.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

We are now specializing in metal roofs,we also do siding, roofing, doors, windows, bathrooms, kitchens, decks, room additions, gutters,Insurance Claims and all your home improvement needs.