The Dentist Jeffrey C. Kirian, DDS, LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2011

General Dentistry incorporating Golden-Rule Dentistry, that is, we treat our patients as we would like our families and ourselves treated....

Eastpoint Dental

27  REVIEWS
Eastpoint Dental

It is our mission to serve patients with the three pillars of dental care: Prevent, Restore, and Replace. We understand that each patient has unique dental needs and aim to meet you where you are in your dental health journey. We use hygiene services to maintain healthy smiles and our more in-depth services to give your smile new life.

12/14/2015

Dr. Kirian and his staff are trained in the most current techniques and invest a great deal of time in continuing dental education. He is exceedingly knowledgeable about the interaction between general medical health and dental health. In addition to being highly skilled, he is punctual and kind. He is the dentist for my entire family and is wonderful with my young children as well. Dr. Kirian's o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have seen Dr. Kirian many times now for general cleanings and am now receiving treatment for TMJ and bite correction. His hygienists are excellent and after they do the cleaning, he performs his evaluation.

07/10/2013

The visit turned out good.  The staff is very friendly.  It’s a really good place and I like them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used The Dentist Jeffrey C. Kirian, DDS, LLC for general dental services.

02/20/2012

They are absolutely great. They do a really nice job and are really nice people. They have a top notch management and are really just a great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Kirian for routine services.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

07/27/2011

My experience with him has been great.  I have had good service with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jeffrey C Kirian is my dentist and I saw him about six months ago.

01/19/2011

I thought that he was able to do the fillings without causing any pain. His staff seemed to be very nice. I will continue to use his services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jeffrey C. Kirian is my dentist. My most recent visit with him was three months ago.

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic services including veneers, teeth whitening, porcelain and tooth-colored fillings, as well as cosmetic tooth replacement options. Other services include pediatric care, root canals, extractions, dentures and partials, implants, crowns & bridges, Invisalign.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available