ASSET ONE

A 34 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since May 2007

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

125 LINDEN AVE

Newark, OH 43055

Somebody to call when you need help with projects around your home or business....

handyman (31)woodworking (8)plumbing (6)home remodeling (5)door (4)flooring (4)drywall repair (4)interior painting (3)pressure washing (2)screen repair (2)lighting (2)glass repair (2)

09/11/2020

Excellent service and great response. We would definitely hire again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair switch for ceiling fan.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

Thank you.

08/28/2020

We were excited to hire this company based on good reviews, then waited around all evening as he had stated he would be there and never called, messaged or showed. If he couldn’t make it that’s not a problem but at least let someone know next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple jobs

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

My apologies. She is correct. I made a mistake by accidently missing the appointment. Again, I am sorry.

08/19/2020

Absolutely amazing job. First off the old Fence which they removed wasn’t even straight I gain additional foot an my property line. The wood poplar three board fence they put up follows the property line and the elevation absolutely beautifully you can tell they took time to satisfy me the customer. Even though during COVID-19 material was hard to come by they kept me updated as to the status of m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove an old split rail with a 3 board French. Also put an aluminum fence across the front. Also put a 40 foot privacy fence 8 foot high

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Photo for ASSET ONE - 125 LINDEN AVE, Newark, OH - 38808919

Thank you for the great looking review but it should be put under fence company reviews. Looks like they did a wonderful job for you.

06/14/2020

Bernie went above and beyond what was expected of him.he did a fantastic job.i would highly recommend him to everyone.he is the nicest guy you will ever meet. Thank you Bernie

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall boxed in gas and water meters painted

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

01/27/2018

Everything was done not only as I had expected but it far exceeded my expectations. He's very honest, has a wonderful laugh and it's just an all-around good guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A huge list of stuff requiring a variety of skills all of which Bernie had the talent. This is probably the nicest person I've ever hired for work. He proved to be completely trustworthy and tolerant of my goofy dogs. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bernie and his skills.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

11/22/2017

Repaired within an hour. Made preventative repairs also without being asked. Called 2 other companies who have not yet responded. Asset One returned call within a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closet repair - wood supporting clothes rod and shelf collapsed.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2017

D

11/01/2017

They came out to the home and measured and stated they would give me an estimate. When I received the estimate in comparison to about 5 other contractors, it was about 2,000 difference. Their estimate was almost 5,500 Entirely too expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this company to get a free estimate for a flooring job that I needed done. It was basically 600 square feet of wood linoleum to be installed and to replace it repair some broken subflooring.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Good morning [Member Name Removed]. I'm sorry you had this experience. You are leaving a review for Asset One. Please confirm the name on the quote you have in hand says Asset One. Although I do have an extensive list of clients, I'm sorry to say you are not part of my list. I have not spoken to you nor have I been to your home. So please double check. Thank you. Bernie Spinks Asset One.

09/04/2017

Very well. Price was awesome. Very polite and courteous. Cleanup was so well that when he was done, I could not even tell he had been there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take down and haul away a very heavy and large desk.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

Thank you.

08/28/2017

All went well; Bernie was able to do the work sooner than we had thought, and did a good job in a short amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of exterior storm/door, replacement of light fixture over dining room table.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/24/2017

Happy repeat customer here that has hired Bernie for a variety of projects. He has a broad skill set. All the work has been good. The most recent work was repairing an attic fan, but he done a lot of other kinds of work for me. That includes adjusting commodes, replacing a central humidifier, clearing and repairing HVAC ducting, fixing bathroom and kitchen cabinets, fixing door frames, sealing bas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
attic fan service

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

Thank you!

HANDYMAN SERVICES FOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL STRUCTURES.

HVAC. CONCRETE. CARPET INSTALLATION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal