Ace Carpet Care Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2010

Ran by owner. Carpet, upholstered & leather furniture cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, deodorization, carpet repair, spot dyeing, water extraction, automobile interior cleaning, area rugs, office divider, spot removal & red stain removal....

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

04/11/2017

They got the carpet cleaner than any other company has done. And, they are very nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our office carpets and ceramic tile cleaned.

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ace always does an excellent job. We have many pets with a lot of pet stains and Ace always does a great job getting these tough stains out and the carpets look and smell great!!

03/01/2014

Looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished our linoleum floor at my retail outlet.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

10/08/2013

Really well. My only complaint, there was only 1 person doing the job. I assume for that reason, some of the furniture I thought would be moved and cleaned under wasn't. I would hire them again, however I would ask if I needed to have ALL the furniture moved or would they move it as they cleaned. He was very professional, took his time and did a good job. Took him 3.5 hrs. to complete this work. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 4 areas of slate tile & grout, 3 entry ways and fireplace hearth. Cleaned 8 rooms of carpet, Living room, 2 Bedrooms, Bath Hallway, Kitchen, Dining room & Solarium room.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

08/12/2013

Ace Carpet Care was fabulous. I like their professionalism. They came in and did it real quickly. It looked great when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

Residential & Commercial, Home, Office & Automobile Carpet & Furniture Cleaning