A1 Concrete

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since February 2015

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Self employer. Additional email - a1concrete740@gmail.com....

A P MARCHI INC

107  REVIEWS
A P MARCHI INC

With over 18 years of experience, A.P. Marchi, Inc. has been a leading provider of concrete removal and replacement services. As an owner-operated company, we specialize in concrete driveways and quality service at affordable prices. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure your concrete job is completed correctly and on time. In addition, our employees have extensive experience in the concrete trade to ensure the craftsmanship of the project is second to none. We value our customers and enjoy seeing a satisfied customer after the completion of a job. Our company maintains proper licensing, liability insurance and workman’s compensation insurance for all work that we perform. A.P Marchi, Inc. offers free written estimates that fully outline all work and material required for each job.

08/08/2018

They never performed the work and never returned the deposit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leveling of sidewalk by garage

05/30/2018

Randy's quoted price was reasonable. However, in spite of telling me the job would completed within the week, 2.5 weeks later he cannot even give me a date the job will be done. Most disturbing is the fact he took a sizeable deposit. More than I would normally be willing to pay. I am undergoing chemo for leukemia and he took advantage of chemo brain. We discussed my diagnosis, and there is a sign ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mudjacking on sidewalk next to garage

05/26/2017

Excellent, the service they provided was outstanding from beginning to end. They met every time commitment and the quality of work was outstanding. I highly recommend working with A1

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled concrete slabs on sidewalk and service path from driveway to front landing

12/20/2016

Great workers. Professional and cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely hire them again and recommend them to friends and family

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lifting and leveling of sidewalk

11/22/2016

This was the only company I could find to repair the floor--other companies either were unable to do the work or wanted to completely replace the entire floor, which was cost-prohibitive for me. I was very happy to find A1.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The concrete floor of my screened in porch had split and sunk an inch or two. A1 leveled and repaired it.

CATEGORY mudjacking

All flat work finishing. Stamping staining, and decorative. Floors and staining with scoring.