BEECHMONT ELECTRIC

Angie's List since March 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angie's List

05/05/2015

The owner, Chuck,  supplied all material required and did the installation in an efficient manner. I had been concerned about the best location for the heater because I didn't think a power line could be run to that location. In a few minutes Chuck assessed the problem and found that he could run the power line through the attic to the best location which was under the window. .   Since the instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 4 ft length of electric baseboard heat to supplement the heat in our bathroom. It required running a 210 volt line from the box in the garage to the other end of the house.

12/24/2014

Showed up on time and was finished in minutes.  I have used Beechmont Electric several times in the past and have been consistently impressed with quality of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wired new plug for electric range.

01/30/2014

It went amazing, We had just bought this house and the wiring was a bit lacking to say the least, there were 3 wall plugs all controlled by the 3 different wall switches. and now each wall switch is controls only the upper plug. he was efficient, detail oriented and catered to whatever my needs were, all the while explaining what the pros and cons were of doing it a certain way. Extremely knowledg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rewire electrical outlets, add new outlets in the bathroom, new outlet in kitchen, new hi-tech doorbell system. lighting fixtures,  garage flood lighting.

09/21/2013

My house provided him with some difficult issues, but he got the job done. Wonderful to work with, would recommend him to everyone I know for electrical and lighting work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
disconnected 6 plugs from 3 switches in the livingroom, Installed 2 GFE  plugs in the bathroom, Hung a tiffany light in the dining room.

08/17/2012

Well the price was lower and could start soon. Did not give me written estimate.  Biggest problem was the mess he did not clean up but tracked all over the hardwood floor.  Did not make circuit box flush with wall, said we could do it easily.  Took a good deal of work for us to accomplish it.  The holes he made in the wall for new circuits he just crudely screwed block of plaster back on.  Took a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced circuit box, added  new designadted circuits, added GPI, combined 2 switches into one double box.

CATEGORY electrician

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING.