Americas Wildlife Control LLC

A 21 Reviews

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

5630 Scarff Rd

New Carlisle, OH 45344

We apologize, but due to the current pandemic Covid-19, we are limiting our new job intake, coverage areas and hours of operation. We are gradually getting back up to full strength within our company. We appreciate all of the support and hope everyone has stayed and continues to stay safe and healthy. America's Wildlife Control (AWC) - Your one stop shop for wildlife control! AWC is family owned and operated with over 40 years of experience in dealing with nuisance wildlife. We are the Miami Valley's fair, honest, and reliable wildlife control company serving both residential and commercial properties 24/7/365. Our team of knowledgeable wildlife control operators humanely remove nuisance wildlife, determine points of entry, and can discuss a plan for restoration and preventative solutions....

animal removal (16)pest control (8)insulation (1)

10/27/2020

It went very well, I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal removed out of my chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

07/29/2020

Great professional service! Everything went according to plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home was sealed up to prevent mice and other small rodents from inhabiting. Rodent waste in attic was removed and new insulation was installed.

07/29/2020

Everything went very well. They were fast to respond and were quickly able to resolve the bat issue. They removed all the soiled insulation and replaced with new and sealed up the spot the bats were getting in. They were professional and courteous while at my property, and most importantly to me they cleaned up and did not leave a mess for me, plus they were by far cheaper than the other company t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bat exclusion and removal from attic. Soiled insulation removed and new insulation installed as well as the remainder of the attic was sanitized.

CATEGORY insulation,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to get to meet you and work with you!

07/29/2020

Removed the animals which were destroying property in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of skunks that were living under shed, and completing exclusion repair to prevent any further wildlife inhabiting under the shed.

07/29/2020

Excellent work, very reliable, and followed through with agreed upon project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed squirrels from the attic. Once squirrels were removed nesting material and other soiled insulation was removed and new insulation was installed and the attic was sanitized.

07/29/2020

The guys were very professional and knowledgeable on the tasks at hand. After the job was completed they cleaned everything up which was very nice of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bat seal up and evection, attic restoration and guano mitigation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

07/29/2020

The job was fairly quick ,the person set up the traps after identifying where the animals were getting in and the next day they were trapped and taken away . I am pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Groundhog removal

06/17/2020

I can't say how pleased I am with Drew and Jeff! I called several companies before finding them on Angie's List. I'm glad no one else could help me! They came out and set the traps the very next day, and had the project buttoned up within a week. Their prices were the best I found, as well. If you're having animal problems, I highly advise you to give them a call! A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raccoon Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

05/27/2020

They were excellent-highly recommend. Quick response and professional. Trapper Drew went above and beyond by removing debris from a blocked downspout that he noticed while on the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

04/22/2020

HORRIBLE! Called twice in one week and had to leave messages both time. Asked for someone to please return my call and no one ever did!!! Not a way to run a business. If they couldn't help me they could have at least had the courtesy to call me and tell me that instead of leaving me hanging. Finally went with another company who has been FANTASTIC!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help trapping and removing a raccoon and it's babies from our attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]. We do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We unexpectedly put our small business on hold for a short period of time due to Covid-19 on April 1st,2020. This was not planned and we did miss a few calls during all of this chaos. We are trying to keep our families, employees and customers as safe as possible during this pandemic. Feel free to give us a ...

Wildlife Control & Removal (including, but not limited to): - Raccoon - Squirrel - Bats - Mice - Skunk - Bird - Insects Repairs, Restoration, & Preventative Solutions (including, but not limited to),: - Attic restoration and sanitization - Chimney repairs - Deck, shed, and barn exclusions - Odor deodorization - Habitat Modification

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check