Paramount Heating & Air

A92 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2012

7788 Central College Rd

New Albany, OH 43054

Paramount Services, LLC., is an Ohio (OH) Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Geothermal, Heat Pump, Ductless Mini-Split, Electrical, Fireplace and Furnace repair Company located in New Albany, Ohio . Paramount Services, LLC. will only send out qualified technicians, electricians, and plumbers to handle your air conditioner, furnace, electrical or plumbing repair or replacement. To set-up a repair service estimate or replacement estimate, please call us today!...

hvac repair (91)water heater repair and installation (1)

12/09/2019

They were very professional. It was a tight, awkward space to work in and they got the job done quickly with a great attitude. We’re very happy with the results and would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

10/25/2019

Everything went great. Arrived on time, left no mess. Very professional from sales to installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

08/01/2019

Great! They explained everything to me. They were efficient, helpful, on time, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review! We are always happy to help.

07/30/2019

Timely and professional. Would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We're always happy to help!

08/13/2018

Prompt repair, they were able to fit me in same day, and my a/c works great again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Diagnostic and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review!

01/03/2018

Scheduling, installation and follow up were great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and add humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

10/30/2017

Very well. This group is professional, neat, and able to explain and answer questions proficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new air conditioning unit and some substations furnace repairs. I purchaed a new HVAC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

09/21/2017

It went well and improved the efficacy. They did a good job and provided check ups for two or three years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the furnace and air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2014

08/09/2017

They come out every six months and they send me an email telling me it's time for your winter check, it's time for your spring check.  I'm on a maintenance plan, so they don't charge me and if anything goes wrong after they look at it, they don't charge me for that because I'm on the plan.  They are very good.  Their like a family company.  They changed their repair guy and I don't like him as muc...

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2017

04/28/2017

Information about my options were clear. Their website showed estimates of what things would cost (which no other company I know of does). I was happy with the product and the installation. There were a few items I wasn't thrilled with (small scratch on basement door and a tool was left) but those a small things. They are responsive and answered all of my questions throughout the process, I would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old furnace and installed new furnace and A/C unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2016

Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Air Conditioning Services: Air Conditioning Installation, Service and Repair , Maintenance Heating Services: Gas Furnace and Heat Pump Installation, Service and Repair , Maintenance Indoor Comfort Products: Whole House Humidification Systems, Ultravoilet Disinfectant Systems, High Efficiency Filtration, Digital, Programmable, Internet enabled Thermostats

Outside water or sewer lines