OrthoNeuro

Founded 1941 • Angie's List since May 2010

Founded in 1941, OrthoNeuro was the first private physician group in Central Ohio to provide a multi-disciplinary center of board-certified physicians specializing in orthopedic surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. OrthoNeuro is committed to providing the highest quality patient care and medical services in a warm, caring and affordable environment. We are a team of more than 200 professional staff comprised of 25 board-certified physicians, registered nurses, physical therapists, athletic trainers, medical assistants, x-ray technicians, and administrative staff specializing in all aspects of musculoskeletal and neurological care. Additional DBA: Orthopedic & Neurological Consultants Inc. Cash is also accepted as a form of payment....

10/04/2017

Quick recovery and able to return to work and sports smoothly. Dr. Berasi is the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Right knee scope for torn meniscus

CATEGORY surgeons,orthopedics,sports medicine,knee doctor

10/04/2017

Learned how to deal with my shoulder problems with exercises

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deal with torn ligaments in shoulder

CATEGORY physical therapist

C

02/17/2017

Was seen for back issues. Insultingly long wait!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to this practice about 5 or 6 times---two different doctors. Every time I have been kept waiting for a minimum of an hour and a half! A two hour wait was about the average. When I look at at the sign in sheet for my 8:30 appointment and see previous patients signed in at 8:12, 8:15, 8:18 and 8:20, I know I am in trouble! Who knows how many more are scheduled then as they told me not to sign in and I saw several other people be told the same thing. Not surprising, I waited almost 2 hours for the doctor. Even the staff there has no excuse for the delays---they just roll their eyes and confirm that the docs there are always far behind. These guys might be good at what they do but their disregard for patients time is insulting.

CATEGORY orthopedics

06/28/2014

They’re very good. They’re very professional. They’ve met my needs. Inaudible words 6:21 to 6:23

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used OrthoNeuro for orthopaedics.

CATEGORY urgent care center

06/04/2014

I had a great experience. Everyone one the staff was very professional. The whole experience from diagnoses to surgery to recovery was a smooth process. I would recommend them to others in need of this treatment. They where the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had knee pain from a sports injury.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, neurology, neurosurgery, physical medicine & rehabilitation, physical therapy, MRI, X-ray & sports bracing.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Discover