Clarke Korn Lawn Care & Landscaping

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since February 2017

I have been in landscaping for over 25 years. I am very hands on and will be on site at each and every visit. Your property is my top priority....

07/31/2017

Clarke did a great job so far. We had difficulties since we moved here in 2012 finding a company who doesn't do the work, then slacking off. We believe that they (Clarke Korn) will take our lawn to the next level. We have already seen a significant increase in quality. Glad we found them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic lawn maintenance, removing and installing plants, trees, flowers, stone path, etc.

CATEGORY lawn service

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your feedback and positive comments!

02/20/2017

Always did a GREAT Job - yard award of the month many times I wish Clarke were back in Atlanta so we could hire him and his crew again to take care of our yard. Costs shown below are per month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and yard service

02/16/2017

Clarke was our landscaper for approximately 10 years in the Atlanta area. He did a great job at helping our yard look good and worked with us and another contractor to make our once terrible back yard useable. He is hardworking, friendly, and was always available to listen to our landscaping needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping/lawn maintenance

02/14/2017

Clark worked for me for over 20 years, was like a member of my family. He even drove my daughter to college in his truck. I was sorry to lose him to Ohio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn service

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn care maintenance visits (weekly or bi-weekly) both commercial and residential. This will include pruning, mowing, edging and installation jobs as requested.

Roof and gutters

Similar businesses in your area...