B & C Vacuums

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2015

B Rated | 24 Reviews

Cleaning your home can be much easier with the help of a vacuum. Put down the broom and plug in your new vacuum – you’ll be amazed at how much time you save. Remove dust and debris efficiently. Whether you have carpet or hardwood flooring, you can trust a vacuum to clean your home....

Handy Beard's

20  REVIEWS
Handy Beard's

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We offer a wide range of handyman tasks and guarantee your satisfaction. We won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Note: 1.For small equipment and lamp repair we may need to pick up or have item dropped off to be serviced. 2.Services offered that may not be listed T.V mounting, shelve assembly custom/ store bought, assembly of playsets, furniture, grills, firepits. If you don't see i task doesn't hesitate to ask.

Offers by Handy Beard's  on Angie's List

04/17/2015

Ken did an onsite assessment resulting in him removing the main intercom housing.  He inevitably repaired a solder connection, replaced a capacitor, adjusted an amplifier, cleaned all of the controls, replaced a piece that was causing static and interference, and tested the main intercom along with all other 6 intercoms within our home.  This will definitely improve communications efficiency withi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ken Lewis fixed our nearly-30 year old Nutone intercom system so that it sounds and runs like new.

CATEGORY home security systems

03/02/2015

He received my hoover vacuum to fix it. I left it and then he called me to tell what was the problem and how much would it cost to fix it. When I picked up he showed a lot of knowledge and professionalism. He gave me back all the old parts that he replaced. He did not try to sell nothing else to me. I definitely go back again if I need it. He gave me 6 months of guaranty for his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my hoover vacuum.

08/11/2009

They told me the price upfront, and when to expect it back and they were right on. I appreciated the promptness (two days) and the honesty - it was a pleasure to work with a company like this!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my vacuum cleaned, tuned up and a hose replaced.

10/09/2008

We had something plugged up in the vacuum and we called him to see what the problem was, he helped us over the phone and he never even charged us. We never even met him, and if I ever need some service like that I will call him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an in the wall vacuum cleaner that was plugged.

06/21/2008

They were very friendly when they were there working for us. They were on time to do the work for us. The were very professional about the job when they were there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came over and repaired the whole house vacuum.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

Vacuum Cleaners. Vacuum Cleaner Supplies & Repair. Central Vacuum Cleaners.