iCare Vision Centers

Angie's List since July 2013

iCare Vision Center offers complete vision care using optometrists, opticians, and vision therapy in a friendly comfortable atmosphere. Our highly trained staff, impressive equipment, and office allow us to help go beyond just 20/20 vision. We have been serving Knox County for over twenty years and we are nearing our twentieth anniversary in Pickaway County....

Harnish, Dr. Wesley J.

Dr. Harnish earned his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1984. He completed his residency in ophthalmology there in 1989. For over 20 years he has practiced in Westerville. Dr. Harnish is Board Certified with the American Board of Ophthalmology. He taught as a Clinical Associate Professor at The Ohio State Universityuntil 1995. He serves as a preceptor for The Ohio State University College of Optometry and the Chief of Ophthalmology at St. Ann’s Hospital. Dr. Harnish specializes in Infrafocal Vision Correction, however he evaluates patients for all issues including cataract surgery and refractive correction. He also preforms cosmetic eye surgery, surgical and laser procedures for glaucoma, diabetes and retinal problems. There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.abms.org. To see if an optometrist is board certified visit www.americanboardofoptometry.org. To see if an audiologist is board certified visit webportal.audiology.org/Custom/DirectoryMap.aspx

04/03/2014

I have been there several times.  My experience with them has been good.  I have had problems but they try and fix them.  The office is convenient, comfortable and clean.  They have a decent and good selection of frames.  I have been using them for about 10 years.  I keep going back to them because of the history that I have with company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to iCare Vision Centers for my eye glasses.

09/12/2013

Love the staff and the doctor here.  They listened to my needs and gave me options on how to reach the best level of satisfaction with my vision correction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual exam/contact lens fitting.

07/28/2012

He was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited Dr. Wineland to dilate my pupils and check my vision.

CATEGORY optometrist

We provide comprehensive eye exams. contact lens fitting, treatment of eye diseases, vision therapy, and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available