ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/30/2022

876 Lebanon St Ste B

Monroe, OH 45050

ARCO has been serving the greater Cincinnati & Dayton Area since 1999. All of our technicians are certified sweeps and inspectors with the CSIA. ( Chimney Safety Institute of America ) Also, ARCO is a member of the Chimney Sweeping Guild and stay up to date with all new fire codes and county regulations. Here at ARCO we take pride in being an honest, straight forward family business looking for steady work at a fair profit. Our owner, Patrick Archer, spent 4 years in the military before being honorably discharged and starting college. Patrick's last 21 years has been in the construction industry with 15 of those years owning ARCO. We also have HAAG Certified Inspectors for those customers needing a certified roof inspection for their insurance company or any storm related claim damage. We have gathered loyal people with integrity, values, & experience. Our interior & exterior construction knowledge, combined with our on the job expertise makes ARCO a company you can count on! So before awarding that next project to just any contractor, put ARCO on your bidders list to ensure a true and guaranteed estimate that will save you time and money. Call us today for your free estimate and design consultation from roofing to anything exterior. Thank you for your time and the opportunity to earn your business now and in the future....

chimney sweeping (603)chimney repair (264)roofing (127)fireplace repair (112)chimney cap repair (86)gutter cleaning (80)masonry (43)gutter installation (30)gas fireplace repair (26)siding (24)roof cleaning (13)home remodeling (11)

07/03/2020

Arco Remodeling (Roofing Review) I give this business 5 stars. *RESULTS * Customer service * Reliable * On time scheduling * Professional * My home has a rubber roof, need I say more. I have gone through numerous roofers for repairs, both before and after having a new roof and chimney installed. Well, until I met Patrick ,owner of Arco Remodeling, 10 years ago. I came across this business through ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and chimney inspection. Minor repairs.

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We enjoy working with you and we do our absolute best to help maintain your home.

06/30/2020

great, very professional and work completed in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
panels on inside of fireplace & chimney cap replaced/

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

Thank You So Much for Your Positive Feedback !

06/18/2020

I hired Arco to do a chimney cleaning using their $99 deal coupon. Albert cleaned the chimney and wrote out a quote to fix serious issues at a price of over $4,000.00. He said the fireplace should not be used until all repairs were made. I hired a different chimney company with 20 years experience to look at it. He found the chimney to be in in excellent condition and didn't agree with any of the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney clean and inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/11/2020

Crown coat and new chimney cover to be done June 30,2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

CATEGORY chimney repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Thank you.
C

06/10/2020

Estimate was outrageously high. Felt as if company was adding extras. Felt pressure because of my needs during pandemic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap replacement

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

We are so sorry that you feel this way. We would never take advantage of any one especially during these hard times. We actually cleared some of our customer balanced because of this Pandemic. Your estimate looked high, but he was actually giving you multiple options for you to choose from. You only had to pick one. We apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

03/10/2020

Greg Christensen is prompt and very professional. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

Thank you for your Positive Review.

02/03/2020

Great. Other work will be completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

Thank you!!!!!!! We look forward in working with you to complete the rest of the repairs. Thanks again for this opportunity and the chance to earn your business now and in the future.
D

11/11/2019

The Mohawk is not a professional look

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted 6000.00 to do chimney work, got a second estimate and didn’t need 3/4 of work that was quoted

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], We at ARCO are always open to customer feedback and to know how we can better improve our services. Since we do not judge people by the way they look but more so by their performance, customer services and skills, I can say that tech that came out, perform two chimney sweeps for you at a very discounted price. Also while at your parents house his expertise showed them ...
D

11/07/2019

Their roof estimate was several thousand dollars higher than their competitors and the chimney estimate was $1200 higher. What really turned me off was how they told me none of the other companies did it the right way, blah, blah, blah. I hate it when companies do this. Sell yourself on what you do right, not by trash talking other companies. I paid much less for the work ro be done and couldn't b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney work and new roof.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

10/08/2019

Albert came early and began work right away explaining things to me as he went along which I appreciated being a Senior. Work done outside as well as inside was all done in a very professional way. The roof and family room area were clean when he left. I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Thank you for this positive review and for this opportunity and the chance to earn your business now and in the future. Best Regards ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options

Roofing, Chimney, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products), Gutter, & Skylights. Chimney Sweeps, Repairs, Rebuild, Caps, Liners, Chase Covers, Crowns, Re-Lining, Tuck Pointing, & Installation. Roof Replacement & Repairs. Rubber & Asphalt Shingles.

Tile, Slate, Gas Leak, Gas tune ups. Gas fireplace cleaning