HOSKINS INTERNATIONAL LL

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2011

C Rated | 2 Reviews

HOSKINS INTERNATIONAL LLC IS A SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS, SPECIALIZING IN ENERGY EFFICIENT SOLOUTIONS FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS....

ADT Authorized Premier Provider

ADT's premier partner for over 20 years, we are one of the largest home security companies in the world. Each year, we help over 200,000 families find peace of mind through home security protection. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT-monitored home security system within 24 hours. Once your home is equipped with our state-of-the-art system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-stop security monitoring 365 days a year. All of our installation technicians are internal employees, and not third-party contractors. You can count on your Security Advisor to take the time to set up your system properly, help you understand how the system works, and help make sure your home and family are thoroughly protected.

12/31/2012

Part of the project is complete and we are looking at a date of appx. 21 Jan., 2013 for final completion. I am very happy with the quality of the products and workmanship that have been provided so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Hoskins is donating lighting and fixtures, that in turn were donated by Area Energy and Electric in Sidney Ohio, and is also donating all labor to provide the Veterans at the American Legion Post #387 in Minster, Oh. with a new and very efficient lighting system. I have been involved in this process and appreciate very much the efforts of all involved.

CATEGORY electrician,lamp repair,lighting,energy audit

06/25/2012

I purchased the Eddy with the mindset of saving money in the end and use batteries.  I was promised some good batteries with it and I got some smaller batteries.  Since I've had it, it has produced little or no electricity.  I've called the company about the situation, but I keep getting the run around and excuses about why it's not working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased an Eddy (up and down windmill) and it turns air into electricity.

CATEGORY energy audit

WE OFFER WIND, SOLAR, AND ENERGY EFFICIENT LIGHTING PRODUCTS AND INSTALLATION. PARKING LOTS, STADIUM LIGHTING, GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, RESIDENTIAL AND ALL COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS. WE ARE ALSO A WHOLESALE ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTOR

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal