Mahoning Valley Veterinary Centre

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since February 2013

Mahoning Valley Veterinary Centre is a full-service, small animal veterinary clinic with 1 doctor. Dr. Aaron Tangeman has been practicing veterinary medicine and caring for our pets for over 10 years in the Mahoning Valley Veterinary community. We have 3 regiesterd veterinary technicians, 4 veterinary assistants and 2 receptionists on staff. We require payment at time of services and we accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We also accept Care Credit financing....

08/12/2013

I love them. They are wonderful. They try to help with price. They make a fuss over my little puppy. They are very caring, very sweet and very, very thorough. Their pricing are very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Mahoning Valley Veterinary Centre for my veterinarian.

CATEGORY veterinarian

05/29/2013

I have taken my pets to them for some time now for annual shots and checkups. The staff is very nice and professional. The doctor will take to time to explain what is wrong with your pets. My cat got sick and passed away then my dog almost died and they took very good care of them. They get all A's across the board and I will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mahoning Valley Veterinary Center is where I take my pets for treatment. My last visit was a few months ago.

CATEGORY veterinarian

General wellness, vaccinations, new puppy and kitten care, senior pet care, canine and feline spay and neuters, feline declawing, dentistry, orthopedic surgery, emergency services, digital radiology, full service pharmacy, euthanasia.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available