Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since April 2002

I'm a "working" owner operator specializing in residential work for the homeowner or General Contractor. I have 1-3 employees depending on the season. Over 20 years experience. Call for a free estimate and ask for Gil. Cell 614-517-3193...

EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.

EverDry Waterproofing specializes in basement water proofing and foundation repair. Our method is patented, safe and 100% effective. With a lifetime transferable warranty.

04/13/2020

He destroyed the edge of my driveway, stole conditioned earth that was two properties away from where he was contracted to work, replaced it with muddy gravel, destroyed my raspberries which were planted along the driveway, and refused to cease his behavior, so I had to call the police on him to get him to go back to the property he was contracted to work on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Goodheil was working on excavation and gravel spreading for a house flipper in the neighborhood.

CATEGORY excavators,pavers, gravel

06/27/2017

All went exactly as promised. Gil came when he said he would, used quality materials and professional methods. Result works perfectly. Even did a little extra work to make sure all drainage was working and charged nothing extra for the work. Strongly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dug trench ans installed drainage pipe for downspouts

CATEGORY excavators,drain pipe

04/06/2017

I called Gil on a Friday and we talked about the project. He was able to come by my house on Saturday to give an estimate and discuss how he would do the work. He agreed to do the work on the following Wednesday. Since he was going to be using a Bobcat, a concern of mine was the damage that would be done to the yard because the ground was a bit soft due to the rain, though I know that any sort of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to dig the footer/post holes for a deck because there were so many - 25 in all, ranging from 3-4' deep and 12-14" in diameter. I also needed the dirt hauled away because I knew there would be too much of it to put somewhere in a small suburban yard.

CATEGORY excavators,hauling services

10/24/2016

Customer service orientated. Quality of work was very good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving top soil and leveling yard for low spots

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping

08/05/2016

He was very thorough and solved our drainage problems. Very professional and gave us multiple options. He didn't try to push the most expensive options. I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage problems

CATEGORY excavators,drain pipe

Any project that requires some excavation. BIG or small jobs welcome! Backhoe and Bobcat work with various attachments. Experience includes: Post holes for decks or fences. Backhoe or trenching work for footers, drainage and utility lines. Concrete work. Spreading topsoil or gravel. Culvert pipe and driveways. Final grades and reseeding. Demolition of garages, driveways and single story houses. Brick paver patios or for the do-it-yourselfer,excavation and base preparation.