ALLIANCE LAWN CARE

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2005

ONE CALL LAWN CARE

63  REVIEWS
ONE CALL LAWN CARE

LICENSE NUMBER: 89275010, 15 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS. CHARGES BY SQUARE FOOTAGE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

05/09/2017

CATEGORY lawn treatment

05/09/2017

04/17/2013

My experience with him was fine up to now though. I have been trying to get in touch with him to come and give me an estimate on my new home, but I have not heard anything from him. Other than that, his service was actually very good. They were very consistent and timely. He is probably just very busy right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alliance Lawn Care mowed my lawn.

11/30/2012

Very pleased with how my yard is shaping up. Also had them do edging and mulching in the front of the house and will do the back next season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Alliance to take care of my one acre yard beginning in the spring of 2012. My prior lawn care service left the yard a mess - millions of weeds, crabgrass, and bare spots.- even though I paid them a lot of money to fertilize and do weed control. Dave and George came in and worked on my yard all spring, summer, and fall - including reseeding some areas. They also mowed and trimmed for me all season. I know it will take a while before it looks fabulous, but I can see great improvement already! Also, Dave was very accomodating when I thought the yard didn't need mowing because it was too hot and dry. I've been very happy with the service I've received from Alliance and will be using them next season.

09/08/2005

EXCELLENT. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME, GAVE A REALISTIC COST ESTIMATE AND DID THE WORK IN THE TIME ESTIMATED. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK AND WOULD HIRE THEM AGAIN. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE LOCATED IN MILLERSPORT THEY HAD NO PROBLEM COMING TO WORTHINGTON TO DO THE WORK. THEIR PHONE NUMBER IS 740-862-0800.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
COMPLETE CLEAN OUT OF A LARGE NUMBER FLOWER BEDS, EDGED FLOWER BEDS AND LAWN, TRIMMED BUSHES, CLEANED OUT GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS, SPRAYED FOR WEEDS AND CRABGRASS, TRIMMED TREE LIMBS - HAULED AWAY ALL THE TRIMMINGS AND TRASH.

CATEGORY lawn service

FULL SERVICE LAWN AND LANDSCAPE SERVICE.