Find Top-Rated Milford Wallpaper Hangers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Wallpaper Hangers to Avoid
Top Rated Wallpaper Hangers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,095 reviews for
Milford Wallpaper Hangers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews3114 years on Angie's List
AReviews24710 years on Angie's List
AReviews901 year on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Wallpaper Hangers
$25 for $50 Toward Wallpapering ServicesMember price $25.00 Original price: .
$75 for $100 Toward Wallpapering ServicesMember price $75.00 Original price: .
$200 for 1 Room of Interior PaintingMember price $200.00 Original price: .
$250 for $500 Credit Toward Any Large Remodeling ProjectMember price $250.00 Original price: $500.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Wallpapering Articles
Wallpapering reviews in Milford
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
All went well. Girls came exactly on time. Set everything up, covered rugs so nothing would get dirty. Measured exactly as needed, cut the paper accordingly, hung the Provider name locked. , wrapped the outlet covers with cut Provider name locked. , cleaned-up and had me review. I am beyond happy with their service.
- RICHARD H.
First project of painting entire home interior was done but some areas were clearly not painted but said they were. Contractor promised to return and resolve during second project hired for....installed customer supplied doors, partially resolved warped door but never returned to resolve first paint project or warped door. Did not return calls or emails - still have emails on file as valid proof contractor did not respond.
- Arthur T.
Everything went great and it looks terrific. Mr. Provider name locked. helped me with advice about paint colors and he pointed out some sprinklers that I should replace with bubblers so the water would not hit the house surface. His workers were on time, worked hard and did an excellent job. They were very attentive to details and even did minor trenching around the house to help them get good coverage at the base of the house. Rain was forecast so they worked longer than usual on the last two days to finish everything before the rain. My patio has never been as clean as it was after they cleaned up at the end of the painting. They took doors off to paint them and did the most thorough job possible.
- Regina H.