Stealth Foundation

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1020 Marcie Ln

Milford, OH 45150

Stealth Foundation is a family owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing business which services the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana area. We have been repairing foundations for the last 30 years. Dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of integrity and commitment, we offer state of the art products and competitive pricing. Our goal is to provide our clients with peace of mind and to exceed their expectations and requirements. Stealth Foundation has an excellent reputation, offering a wide variety of solutions for your water and foundation repair problems. Every problem is not the same and therefore every solution is not the same. Furthermore, we do not use high-pressure sales techniques and will never sell you something you do not need. Guaranteeing our work for the life of the structure, we are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. References are always available and we are engineer recommended. Additional Phone Number: 8593561002...

foundation repair (109)basement waterproofing (43)well and water pump (6)concrete repair (1)

05/21/2020

Very very satisfied. I have been putting up with the water for 3 year's. Was given a recommendation from a neighbor. received a free estimate, the work was superior and very professional. Would highly recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

09/04/2019

Stealth Foundation did an excellent job. We needed drainage tiles laid along 2 walls of our foundation and a sump pump installed. The crew was excellent. They were thorough, efficient, and were eager to answer any questions we had. I was expecting it to be a messy job but it wasn't at all. They took care to create as little mess as possible and cleaned up well after the job was done. I would highl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you! We appreciate you taking time to share the positive experience you had with the Stealth team. It was truly a pleasure for everyone to get to know you and Mark while working at your beautiful home!

08/15/2019

I was pleased with the estimate. When we moved items to prepare for the work, we discovered sitting water which we didn't see because of a huge old workbench. I called the owner who came out and to get a new estimate. It was very reasonable. The workers were all there on time, worked diligently, and cleaned up afterward. I definitely would recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall supports

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your foundation. We are very pleased that you are happy. Please let us know if you need anything.

07/26/2019

They were punctual and completed the work in 3 hours. They were very polite, explained what was done, and cleaned up the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix two concrete seams in basement that were leaking during heavy rains.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give a review.

07/25/2019

Stealth foundation was extremely responsive, they evaluated the situation the same day as contact. They were extremely professional and answered all of our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Photo for Stealth Foundation - 1020 Marcie Ln, Milford, OH - 38005629

Thank you for taking the time to review.

07/03/2019

Awesome. Steve has always been a very cost effect solution to the many foundation problems I have had to fix. He is always prompt in getting me a quote and very responsive when I need follow up paperwork or answers to any questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had several foundations repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thanks so much for the positive review. It is much appreciated.

07/03/2019

They came early, worked hard and finished earlier than I expected. They were professional and cleaned up afterwards. I’d highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to here your experience.

05/21/2019

They did a great job and I have had no problems. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They waterproofed my basement and put in structural support on my foundation wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you

04/24/2019

Steve is a very honest professional. He has come to my house twice (two separate concerns a year apart) and given me his professional opinion which did not involve a foundation repair. He guided me in a different direction. There was no cost for his advice and he never tried to sell me something. I would highly recommend him and if I ever need foundation repair in the future, he is the first one I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to see if I needed a foundation repair as I had a water leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

I appreciate your kind review. Please let me know if you need anything in the future.

10/29/2018

Stealth Foundation did an excellent job repairing a small leak in basement. Work was quick and efficient. I highly recommend them for any foundation repairs! I will definitely call Stealth Foundation for any future repairs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Thanks so much for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you.

Residential and commercial foundation repair & waterproofing.

Slab jacking