Rachel's Cleaning & Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1368 State Rte 131 Ste B

Milford, OH 45150

Full Service detailed cleaning with 20 employees who are experienced and trained professionals. We use no Sub contractors and expect payment at time of Services. Most residential and commercial cleaning companies don't offer the extra cleaning services. We also employee a maintenance and repair specialist for all your needs with one quality company....

Chimney Sweep (230)Chimney Repair (82)Gutter Cleaning (51)Fireplaces (34)Chimney Caps (25)Roofing (11)Insulation (8)Gutters (7)House Cleaning (5)Masonry (4)Natural Gas Lines (2)Landscaping (2)

11/24/2019

Didnt use them. Called somebody else. Just went that way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

10/30/2019

Great. They were fast, polite, reasonable, neat, early with a courtesy call and informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned chimney and gas fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/24/2019

On Aug 10th, 2019, we had our gutters replaced by RCS (Rachel's Cleaning and Services) who had great reviews on Angie's List and good reviews on Nextdoor. We had gotten 3 estimates from RCS, Kanga, and Bone Dry. I told my husband that I felt the best with Bone Dry, as they were very professional and included everything in their proposal, even haul away. However, since RCS was significantly lower i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new gutters and downspouts installed with leaf guards. Flashing, fascia and soffit replaced Chimney cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

We never did work to the chimney. Its still an open estimate. We had a contract that says install gutters period, no fascia no drip and definitely no flashings. I have the contract that you never signed and wish there was a spot to post it. Of course other companies will say the work was bad as they want to sell you more work. The best gutter guards was used in the gutters and the downspout connec...

01/28/2019

They showed up on time and seemed to do a good job. I wish they had taken before and after pics to show me, otherwise everything was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

01/25/2019

We’re very curious and knowledgeable. Showed me how to use it correctly. Used plastic and made no mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluated and cleaned the chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

12/22/2018

It was great!!! They found and fixed the problem. Great clean up. I will hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed work done on a gas fireplace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

12/17/2018

They never showed up; never called to let us know they weren't showing up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor assessment of fireplace repair/confirmation of trouble-shooting they had done, and repair of fireplace gas valve.

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

Sir you are out of our service area. We apologize for the inconvenience .

12/09/2018

Excellent. They explained the problems with my chimney and took many photos to show me what the problems were, and explained in detail how they would fix it. I found them professional, good people, and very reasonable in the price of the services. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney cleaning and inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

12/01/2018

Best sweep in ten years, great job guys! I was happy to give them a modest tip!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best sweep in ten years, great job guys!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

11/30/2018

very thoughtful and careful! the guys got a small tip for their good service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rachael's chimney sweep is the best most thorough sweep in ten years!

CATEGORY chimney sweep, fireplaces

Roofing Installation, Replacement, & Repair. Chimney sweep, inspection and repairs.

NA