MARVIN LILLY PAINTING llc

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since November 2008

Over twenty-five years in the business full insured ....

Chad the Painter

31  REVIEWS
Chad the Painter

We are currently booking work for the new year, interiors and exteriors schedule early we fill up fast.

Award 2019

01/17/2018

Marvin and his team was very punctual. He made sure we were satisfied with the work and tried to use all the input we gave . His team was very patient, professional and humble. We will surly use their service for next home project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior of the house. Installing new vanities, baseboards and handrails for the stairs.

CATEGORY fireplaces, woodworking, interior painters

10/17/2016

Their estimate was high and we went with another company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire interior of house painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Marvin Lilly to do some interior painting while my family was away on vacation. Marvin and his team did a great job and left my house neat as a pin. It was a painless way to accomplish some needed work. This was my second such experience with Marvin and I would not hesitate to engage him in the future.

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marvin and his crew came in and painted both our high ceiling entry way and great room. He applied a primer before giving our walls their final coat. He did an excellent job and was very thorough. Before completing the work he inspected it and made finishing touches to it. I would highly recommend him.

06/09/2013

Showed up for estimate on time, gave an estimate over the phone. Met me on the first day of the job with a copy of the estimate. Price was exactly as estimated. Marvin is quite talkative. His work is very good, especially for the price. He is punctual and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 2 bedrooms, LR, DR, kitchen, and bath, and all ceilings, plus the ceiling in the family room

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

INTERIOR PAINTING, EXTERIOR PAINTING, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, DECK STAINING, CARPENTRY, PRESSURE WASHING, DRYWALL REPAIR.