Day Heights Auto Service

A97 REVIEWS

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since March 2007

1236 State Route 131

Milford, OH 45150

We are a full service, automotive repair and maintenance shop serving the Milford/Miami Township area with over 30 years of consistent and friendly service. We are both an AC Delco Auto Care Center and a NAPA Auto Care Center. We look forward to helping you with any and hopefully all of your vehicles needs. Our professionalism, honesty, exceptional customer service, high quality parts and dependable labor sets us apart from all the rest. Visit us for a complete line of maintenance and repair needs, including AC Delco & NAPA Auto parts backed by a 24 month & 24,000 mile warranty. 36 Month & 36,000 mile warranty if you use your Day Heights Auto Service Credit Card which is now offering up to 6 months same as cash! We understand that sometimes car repair can be stressful and we do everything possible to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with their service experience....

Auto Service (95)Auto Towing (17)Auto Tires (5)Oils/Lubricants (5)Engine Repair (5)Wheels and Tires (4)Auto Transmission (3)Alternators (2)Steering Mechanics (2)Brakes (2)Auto Mufflers (2)Auto Radiators (2)

01/07/2019

They were able to figure out why the check engine light was on and fixed it at a very reasonable price. It was much cheaper than the price at the dealer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check Engine light was on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

06/07/2018

Great experience, difficult to find a garage like this anymore

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes and sway bar link

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

06/02/2018

Very friendly. Gets the job done. Helpful people. I will be back for my car needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been to 2 other shops before Day Heights and put over $800 into my car. The second shop told me it was my timing chain and my car was junk. Yelp referred me to Day Heights when I put in transmissions in my area. They had great reviews. I had my car towed there on a Friday Morning. Jamie called me by 1130am and told me it was my alternator. How much it would be. I called around and priced the alternator and they were 300. They also replaced serpentine belt. I think they are awesome. My car broke down again 2 weeks later. I had it towed there. They looked at it for free. It was a pulley we had replaced the first go around that was faulty. Great team there. Tim and Jamie you have my business. Thank you so much.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

02/07/2018

Great. They always perform as expected. Best service company for vehicles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Transmission

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

08/10/2017

Great! I was treated very well and the service was completed timely. I asked about the possibility of needing tires by winter. I was advised, probably not, but he'd call me with a price. True to his word, he called and said he'd keep the price quote on file for the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Nissan was due for a 30,000 mile check up. I decided to search Angies List, at my sisters suggestion, and read about Day Heights. I'm glad I did and even more so that I took my car there!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

05/23/2017

Work was done at a price cheaper than other places and done when quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new door jam

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2017

04/20/2017

Awesome! Jamie and his staff were very prompt and polite. It was a great experience I will definitely go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

04/20/2017

Towed my vehicle to their shop on Sunday afternoon and got my car back Monday afternoon. Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rack and pinion replacement.

CATEGORY auto repair, towing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

03/28/2017

Professional. Good price. Repair went well. Done in quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Timing chain repaired on Accura TSX.

CATEGORY auto repair, towing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

03/20/2017

He is a good guy. I have never been able to have anyone match his prices. Pricing is really good and he came recommended. They have done a good job in everything they have touched.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Day Heights Auto Service, He has replaced a radiator, done the breaks and replaced the AC.

CATEGORY auto repair, radiator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

We Fix Everything Air Conditioning Battery Service Bearings & Seals Belts & Hoses Brake Systems Charging Systems Computerized Engine Controls Computerized Engine Tune-Up Cooling Systems Drive Train Systems Emissions Control Systems Engine Repair Fuel Systems Fuel Injection Systems Gasket Installation Lighting System Mounts, Engine/Transmission Oil Change & Lube Suspension System Tire Balance, Repair, & Rotation Transmission Repair Wheel Alignment

Ask For Details