Bob A Haines Carpet Repair

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since May 2010

Bob A. Haines Carpet Repair in Milford, OH has been providing quality and professional carpet and rug repair services in the Tri-State area since 1984. Our professional team guarantees satisfaction in every quality service that we render. Let us put our experience and expertise to work for you. Our company is fully insured. Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services....

Sosa Hardwood Flooring

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Hardwood Flooring, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/19/2019

Bob was pleasant and very reasonable to work with. He was very prompt and do a great job, would hire again tomorrow if I needed anymore carpet work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretched and installed

03/26/2019

Fantastic!! Bob was early and got right to work. He explained exactly what he was going to do and very honest about how it might look when he was finished. I was expecting a visible strip where he put in the new section but was so happy when he was done. It's hardly visible at all! He also fixed a metal carpet strip in my bathroom. And he didn't mind me watching and even put up with my crazy, bark...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dogs had torn up a section of my carpet leading from the hallway into the bedroom. I needed to have a carpet patch done.

08/14/2018

Very professional and prompt. Has a knowledge about carpets and installations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have carpet fitted around a ceramic tile floor.

12/01/2017

I searched Angie’s list and found Bob Haines who just does carpet repair. He came to the house to see what needed to be done and gave us a very reasonable cost estimate to do the job. We scheduled a date to do the work. He arrived right on time and had the job done in less than an hour. The carpet looks great and my mother is very happy with the results. You won’t find many people who specialize i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mother needed her living room and hall carpet stretched to remove some wrinkles.

07/13/2017

On every job,. the company is on time, professional, knowledgeable, and does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are a flooring retailer. We use Bob A. Haines Carpet Repair whenever one of our clients needs a carpet repaired or restretched.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Lite Commercial Residential Carpet Repair Carpet Installation Flood Damage Repair Carpet Re-stretching Carpet Re-starching Berber Repair Carpet Patching Free Estimates

Large carpet installation projects.