All Around Joe LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • City of Cincinnati Planning and Development

5946 Woodspoint Dr

Milford, OH 45150

Handyman services, general remodeling, kitchens, basements, painting services. ...

handyman (330)electrician (45)plumber (38)drywall repair (37)pressure washing (35)door installation (34)lighting installation (32)interior painting (30)home remodeling (25)tile installation (23)basement remodeling (22)home remodeling (20)

05/01/2020

Rita was great to work with in setting up the appointment. She put up with several back and forth emails from me with questions regarding the work. Zach arrived on time, was very nice, professional, and did an excellent job. I believe their price was very good for the work they did. In fact, we're already lining up another job with them. Thanks All Around Joe!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the rusted metal chimney flashing painted, as well as the wood louvers above our garage per our HOA request.

CATEGORY house painters,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future

02/06/2020

There were some issues, but they were resolved quickly and efficiently, once they were understood. Pleasure to work with. Look forward to other opportunities in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Door Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

I look forward to working with you again.

11/09/2019

Great but the price was over priced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freon in refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

We appreciate the review but I think you have the wrong company. We don’t do anything with Freon.

11/01/2019

This was such a smooth process! Not understanding completely what was about to be done to my existing cabinets, I was a little nervous! Joe took the time to explain everything he would be doing and put my mind at ease right away. Joe is very particular and detail oriented. My new appliance looks like it has always been there! You cannot tell anything was every done to make room for this new oven. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in need of having a built-in double oven replace an existing microwave oven combination. The double oven was 6 inches taller than existing appliance, therefore needing to made modifications to my cabinetry.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

Photo for All Around Joe LLC - 5946 Woodspoint Dr, Milford, OH - 38208654

Thank you very much for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work for and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work for you.

08/30/2019

This is the second time I have used this company, and I have been extremely pleased both times. This time I needed some repair work to my deck and previously they installed lights, a range hood, bathroom hardware and soffit repair and painting. They are prompt, professional and hard-working. I would rate them as exceptional and recommend them highly. I will definitely be using their services in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to deck

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Thank you. It has been our pleasure and we look forward to working for you again

08/05/2019

John from All Around Joe arrived punctually, was attentive to my requirements, pleasant, courteous and an all around professional. All work was completed within a very reasonable timeframe and at a very reasonable cost. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several projects, including lighting replacement, range hood replacement, drywall repair, bathroom fixture installation, and soffit repair.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,gutter cleaning,handyman service,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I will be sure to pass this along to John to keep up the good work. We look forward to helping u in the future.

06/06/2019

Great service and great craftsmanship. Very reasonable on the pricing, on time and great communication. Can’t recommend enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Base trim on front porch

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Thank you.

05/25/2019

'they have done several jobs for me. They are fast, nice, and do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, patching walls,

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

05/13/2019

The office promptly returned my call to find out what needed to be done, checked with Joe and called back to schedule the work day. Brandon installed a few lights, hung some pictures, fixed screens that had holes and fixed a couple of running toilets. He was professional and friendly, but not overly chatty which I appreciate. Did all the work well. (Minor point: He also is one of the only handymen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various House Projects

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

05/04/2019

The project went very well. Joe was able to start and finish work on time. His staff is reliable and trustworthy. John is an excellent painter. We have used Joe for various remodeling projects since 2013. We were pleased with his work and have used him for 6 more remodel projects on investment properties as well as our private residence. Other projects have included painting, plumbing, electrical,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and painting, furnish and install water heater, furnish and install laundry sink, wash exterior of house, grout under the patio and front steps

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,water heater repair,pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

brick work, roofing, hvac,real hardwood install or refinish,

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover