ALANS PLUMBING

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since November 2002

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS: A T PLUMBING. LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED....

Complete Septic

6  REVIEWS
Complete Septic

Complete Septic Blanchester, OH, 45107 (513) 313-3953 A top notch Septic System service is one phone call away. Reach Complete Septic and we will exceed your expectations. Septic Cleaning,Septic Service,Septic Inspection,Septic Repair,Septic Companies Midland OH;Martinsville OH;Butlerville OH;Pleasant Plain OH;Newtonsville OH Septic Pumping, Septic Tank Cleaning, Septic Tank Pumping, Septic Tank Maintenance, Septic System Repair http://completesepticoh.com/

07/11/2012

He did a really good job. He did it in two days. He gave us really good service. Very nice and pleasant and has good work ethics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did the plumbing for our new bathroom.

04/04/2011

He came out within two or three hours of my calling. The turn off valve wasn?t working and I couldn?t stop the water leak. Their prices were adequate. He used quality copper pipe and set the valve properly; so, it was easy to turn off. He cleaned up and didn't leave any mess around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Alans Plumbing about a year and a half ago to replace a PVC pipe to copper and to re-route it.

D

02/17/2011

I called Alan to get a quote on having a hot water heater installed in a rental house. He called back that night in response to my voice mail. He told me that he would check with his supplier and call me that next day with a current price on an A. O. Smith water heater that met my specs. I never heard back from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to get a quote on a water heater plus installation

CATEGORY water heater repair

01/15/2011

Can't say much. I had him come while my son was home and no complaints. All went very smooth and disposal works well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garbage disposal installed. Alan picked up needed part based on my description and installed

12/30/2010

I called and left a message. Alan called back within 10 minutes at 3pm. Although I told him we could wait until tomorrow, he told me he was finishing a job and could be here in about an hour. He arrived at 4:15 and got right to work. It took him an hour as the clog was in the wall. He was very nice and cleaned up after he finished. We got a 10% discount because of Angie's List. I would not hesitat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opened a clogged drain in the kitchen sink.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

INSTALLATION, REPAIRS & RE-PIPING FOR GAS & WATER LINES, SEWAGE, DRAIN CLEANING & PLUMBING REMODELING. WATER HEATERS & SOFTENERS, WELL & PUMPS.