A Pro Mow Ohio LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2013

Serving residential and commercial customers with a focus on over 20 McDonalds restaurants in Cincinnati and Dayton....

Turfman

181  REVIEWS
Turfman

With over 30 years of Lawn Care Industry experience, owner-operated award winning TurfMan is dedicated to providing customers with the best possible lawn care service for fair cost. The TurfMan Program includes six seasonal lawn treatments designed to keep your lawn weed-free and looking beautiful. We add vital nutrients to your lawn, apply materials to rid the weeds from the turf and take measures to keep turf diseases from ruining your lawn. We also offer the Plus program that includes core aeration, and grub control services. We are available for all of your turf needs including over-seeding, slice seeding, perimeter pest control, and more. Give us a call or email us today and see for yourself the positive difference you will see by choosing TurfMan!

05/01/2018

I had a great experience and I am very pleased with the outcome. Matt has been very consultative and asks questions to best understand my needs and expectations, and work within my budget. The crew did a nice job removing old plants and trees, installing new ones, and mulching. I will be using them again for additional phases of my landscaping refresh project. Thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refresh of old, outdated landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

08/05/2017

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch and landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

10/08/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do lawn cutting for me.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/03/2014

The whole job went very well. They came in one business day from signing the contract. The job took a little over a day and a half.They showed up promptly each morning and worked hard and quickly. I am very pleased with the results and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 7 overgrown shrubs and dead ivy from the front of the house and replaced them with boxwoods, coral bells, daylillys, and false cypress. They also mulched the area. They removed a 20' x 10' raised garden that had become overrun with weeds and poison ivy and seeded it. They also weeded and mulched around a small pond.

CATEGORY mulch

We appreciate the business and positive review. Thank you very much [member name removed].

Landscape including grass cutting, lawn seeding, general maintenance, landscape design, rock wall construction, mulching, snow removal & blowing.