EXCELLENCE CLEANING SERVICES, LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2008

Awards & Badges

6886 Hickory Pointe Dr

Middletown, OH 45044

We have been serving Butler, Warren and Hamilton Counties for over 12 years with personalized, quality residential cleaning services. Our unique service provides our clients with consistency and personal care. Each client receives personalized attention for their home and individual needs. Our goal is that each client feels we are part of their family. We strive for excellence and 100% satisfaction....

house cleaning (258)floor cleaning (17)professional organizers (7)carpet cleaning (3)

09/06/2020

SIMPLY AWESOME.... they do a fabulous job !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

09/01/2020

Excellence Cleaning has been absolutely incredible to work with! From scheduling, to communication, to the impeccable cleaning job - could not be more impressed! If dog fur, dust, and nose prints were currency, we'd be rich...alas, they're not, and we needed some major cleaning after being thrust into a full time work from home situation accompanied by our four dogs and cat for the past 6 months. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/26/2020

Jeannie was very responsive and easy to work with. She arranged to have Angel come clean my house and she did a great job. I thought this would be just a one-time clean but have decided to use their services each month. Definitely a good company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/06/2020

Exceptionally well. I have been a customer for two years. Mrs. Franco, the owner of this business, is very customer service oriented. She insures that her customers are pleased with the service provided by her employees. I cannot imagine a better home cleaning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

07/13/2020

Amazing, cost efficient and thorough work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

05/29/2020

The employee was punctual, polite and professional. She did an excellent job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning for a sale of property

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

05/09/2020

They did a great job. The person cleaning my condo was very thorough at doing the job. All the surfaces were dusted which was a pleasant surprise after the last cleaning service I had. I would highly recommend Excellence Cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

04/13/2020

Shauna does a great job cleaning our house every two weeks and she is very friendly when I see her. Jeannine (owner) is great with communication and the prices are extremely reasonable. Jeannine responded to my request for a quote almost immediately. She came over and did a walk thru the house with me. She also came on the first cleaning and walked our cleaner, Shauna, through everything. I am com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

03/16/2020

I have worked with Jeannine for 2+ years at my old house in Oakley and my new house in Indian Hill and she is amazing! Her folks do a WONDERFUL job- and I am VERY picky. They work with me to select a schedule that works for me and talk with me about the types of cleaning products I'd like to use (I have a dog and like natural products). Coming home to a clean house is such a treat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

03/12/2020

Jeannine was very professional and thorough during initial consultation and follow up with our actual cleaning appointment. I am pleasantly surprised on how detailed Tonya was with cleaning our house (and our kids bathtub!). She did a phenomenal job. Cleaning our house the first time was a lot of work that it continued through our daughter’s afternoon nap time and Tonya was very mindful and consid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Personalized, Quality Residential House Cleaning. Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed.