Baer, Dr. Steven

• Angie's List since September 2011

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

01/12/2015

It was very good.  He’s very professional and very nice.  He does a good job and this was my first time.  I liked that he knew what he was doing and he just wanted to get me fixed.  The staff was very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an x-ray to begin with and he also did what chiropractors do.  1.08 to 1.09.

07/26/2012

This was covered by answering all the initial rating questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Involved in auto accident. Had headaches and crunching of vertebra in neck and pain upper back area.

09/01/2011

I started with Dr. Baer more than 10 years ago based on a reference from a business associate. At the time I had a serverely herniated cervical disc that kept me from working, driving and pretty much everything else. I had been to two orthopaedic specialists who prescribed physical therapy and when that didn't work, both said surgery to fuse the vertebrae was the only option. During my first visit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Continuing chiropractic care. Patient for 10+ years.

Chiropractic care.