A & G Trucking

Roll off dumpsters....

O'Brien Cut Stone

32  REVIEWS
O'Brien Cut Stone

Worldwide Direct Importer Of Natural Stone Slabs & Tiles - Brand 12,000 -Square Feet Showroom & Warehouse - No Appointment Necessary: OPEN to THE PUBLIC Monday Through Friday - Commercial & Residential - Delivery To All Areas

05/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I paid for one full week rental of a 10 yard container. When I was finished with my project after 4 days, I offered A&G to pick up the dumpster early if they would like. When he came to pick it up, he stated it was too full. I asked him to come back the next day and I would have it leveled out, since I paid for an entire week anyway. HE REFUSED, then DUMPED over 10 yards of trash on my driveway! I begged him to let me get what I paid for and he was the meanest most unprofessional jerk I have ever dealt with. It cost me hundreds of dollars to get everything cleaned up and the hours of work put me in the hospital with a sprained back.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off the back of my house to add an addition. They supplied the dumpster for the job. They got it there when I needed it, were very friendly and business oriented. I had a very good experience with them.

05/02/2012

Excellent and friendly service.  A&G Trucking responded quickly to my inquiry, was able to drop off the dumpster on the requested day and was flexible on the pick-up date.  They did an excellent job of backing into our long and curvy driveway and placing the dumpster where we wanted it.   They were also the least expensive of the companies I called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rental of 20-yard dumpster.

09/27/2009

Very professional.I could not have been more pleased.Overall great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10 yard dumpster rental

06/30/2009

For dumpster services, know how much you plan to dump and after you estimate the size of the dumpster you plan to order, get one size larger. Adam's prices are the best I found in our area, but I underestimated and needed two dumpsters to finish my job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam responded to my call for an estimate within one hour. I ordered the dumpster for delivery and set up the date and time and he was prompt, courteous, professional, safe and careful in placing the dumpster and a pleasure to do business with. When I needed a second dumpster (see below,) he picked up the first and delivered the second by the next morning after my call for pick-up. That really helped us with our work-flow, which was not interrupted. This company gets an A+ from me.

Roll off dumpsters.