Custom Digital Inc

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since January 2005

Two locations to serve you best. We have technicians in the Indianapolis & Dayton/Cincinnati markets, as well as surrounding areas. We are available for most, if not all low voltage needs. In Ohio, call: (937) 903-7479 In Indiana, call: (317) 867-4626 Toll Free call: (877) 542-6066 While we may not be the cheapest company out there, but there is a reason for it. The work we do is top notch, something we would NOT be embarassed to have our name on. We have report after report from clients that are happy with their installs and the attention to detail. Attention to detail on the install itself, the billing, and the system description while going over the options. You will not be dissappointed! Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

Modern Web Studios

99  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Award 2019
Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

10/30/2019

Very well. Job planned and completed as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

02/22/2019

Frank was great. He got everything all set up, He had to do a little niggling to get things to work without having to reprogram my Harmony system. He was polite, on time and very knowledgeable. Don't call the Geek Squad - they'll just hang up on you. Call Frank!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooked my new cable box up to my existing home theater system

02/08/2019

Frank really knows his stuff. He managed to get everything out of site, got some issues corrected w/my products and made my TV straighter than it's ever been. Had this set up for 8.5 yrs. :) I did hire him before, hired him again and will without question use him for any of this type of work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Untabled a complete mess w/my Bose system, TV, internet and WII.

CATEGORY home theater design,internet service

09/10/2018

Frank did a great job, showed up on time and performed the work with attention to detail. I am very pleased with the results and will hire him again when the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mount TV, speakers on wall, route cables behind wall, setup new receiver, dvd, setup URC remote system.

03/04/2018

Quality work. Professional. Honest. Flexible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Theater Install

CATEGORY home theater design

Home Theater, Audio Systems, Displays, System Controls, Home Automation, Power Conditioners & Satellite Systems

Macintosh networking.