COLLINS REAL ESTATE SVC

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 1 Review

David Campbell - Certified Residential Specialist

***** Associate Partner with COLDWELL BANKER HERITAGE REALTORS***** Angie's List Super Service Award winner*****Certified in residential sale transactions by the Residential Sales Council*****23 years experience*****I help people buy and sell residential real estate. This is a business transaction and you are best served by someone that also has an advanced business education. The MBA I earned provides the needed skills to help me negotiate your transaction. I'm also certified in residential sales and have earned the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation which is the highest designation in this career field. Only 3% of agents have achieved this level. If you have the choice, why not go with someone proven and certified? Another difference with my service is that I don't practice dual agency. I won't represent both sides in a transaction as other agents do. It's a conflict of interest and not the best way to represent you. I'll see your transaction through to the end - myself. Agents on a team can't make this promise. If I list your home you'll talk to me all the way through. If you buy with me you'll talk to me all the way through. If you work with an agent on a team you'll be passed from one team member to the next as you work toward closing. You'll be working with people you've never met and don't know the details. With my system you'll have a better & more positive personal experience.

Award 2019

02/23/2013

We had to pay more than what was described in listing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Listing was inaccurate on property and difficult to get a straight answer from them.

CATEGORY real estate agents