KOZLOVICH PAINTING

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since May 2010

We primarily serve commercial and industrial customers and are also able to accommodate residential requests. Clients trust our exceptional attention to detail, integrity, skilled craftsmen, competitive pricing and commitment to completing jobs on time. That’s why dozens of small and large businesses, and homeowners, and their general contractors return to us as they build, expand, remodel and maintain their facilities or homes. We combine years of knowledge with the latest technology for precision color matching, rapid yet durable product application and prompt project completion. We primarily used Cleveland-based Sherwin-Williams Paints products from local stores, supporting our economy. We always use the best product and supplier for your needs....

Neatnics The Home Repair Co

If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when we arrived. Neatnics trucks show up at your home fully equipped with clean, modern professional tools and equipment, along with service technicians that are clean cut, courteous, professionals who know how to use them. Our technicians take great pride in their work and know the value of a satisfied customer.

Offers by Neatnics The Home Repair Co on Angie's List

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed was wonderful to work with ! Very professional and does wonderful work. |They removed wallpaper from living room, hall and kitchen. They fixed any damage and patched all nail holes (which were many) and painted the rooms. |Ed also painted my hall stairwell up two flights of stairs and a third floor bedroom and ceiling. I will always use Kozlovich Painting for all my painting needs.

CATEGORY interior painters

08/20/2014

I have extensive landscaping surrounding my home and care was given so as not to disturb my plants. The work was excellent and my home looked like new after the job. After a few years, it was evident that the cleaning prior to staining was thorough since there was absolutely no peeling. When I returned home, all was intact and there were no signs that workers had been on site outside of the new be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My log home was thoroughly power washed and re-stained.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

07/30/2014

I previously had company remove wallpaper and they caused a lot of needed repairs. Kozlovich Painting repaired all of the damages from the previous contractor and completed all of the interior painting. Ed, the owner, was here for the work and kept in great communication. He was very easy to reach with any questions or concerns and even followed up all of the work was complete. They job took about...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completed interior painting in a three rooms. They also completed a lot of drywall repair.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/06/2011

We hired Ed Kozlovich and his crew to remove wallpaper, add a chair rail, and paint our medical office. He was very punctual to provide me with a quote, then to make arrangements as to how to access the office after hours, and to arrive for instructions prior to beginning the job. We are extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism and the work he and his crew performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed wallpaper, patched walls, installed chair rail, painted walls and around permanently installed filing racks.

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

For consumers, we offer wallcoverings (installation and removal) and also interior and exterior applications. PANTONE(R) digital color matching ensures we'll have the color you want based on any sample you provide. For businesses, we offer or service spray coatings, epoxy floor coatings, wall coverings and graphics (including pressure-sensitive materials), interior and exterior surfaces, commercial storefronts, machine shop renovations, light- to medium-scale remodeling and general contracting.

Ask for details and clarifications. Residential services vary based on location, season and business-to-business commitments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal