Impact Moving LLC

A 52 Reviews

Founded 2017 • Angie's List since July 2017

Mentor Avenue Unit 14

Mentor, OH 44060

A+ Rated, Angie's List Certified Moving Company. Expect more from your movers! With 10+ years experience and hundreds of professional moves, trust your move to the experts. Family owned and operated, this full service moving company focuses on providing amazing customer service during your move. Local and long distance moves. Residential & Commercial. NO hidden fees or unexpected charges. Call today for your FREE estimate!...

moving (52)piano moving (1)

12/16/2020

This company did an incredible job! I would highly recommend them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

10/09/2020

Our experience with Impact Moving was wonderful. They were professional and went above and beyond to make the move so easy. We had a unique situation and they worked it through seamlessly. I would highly recommend hiring this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

09/12/2020

Excellent! The movers were punctual, patient, and professional. The guys made it fun and no stress. I fully recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

11/09/2019

The owner of this company, Clint, was a pleasure to work with. He is very conscientious, organized, and nice. This was the first move (and it was cross country) that we didn't have any issues with the movers. Clint handled all the loading and unloading of the boxes and furniture himself, along with one of his friends (except for the furniture that was moved, we chose to pack the other belongings o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving cross country

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

08/27/2019

Clint and his team did a great job for us. They moved heavy file cabinets and fire proof vaults nearly effortlessly, along with tons of boxes, to two separate locations. The estimated time and cost was spot on so no surprises. We hope we never have to do this again, but we will definitely call them if we do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving an office

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

08/26/2019

I looked at a number of companies for my out of state move. I really liked Clint and his team. The cost was also very affordable. They were willing to work with my needs and the trip went well. I was extremely happy with their service, price, and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from Ohio to Maryland

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

08/07/2019

We were so pleased and happy with the professionalism, politeness and care taken for our belongings by Impact Moving. All three movers were friendly, extremely careful with our furniture and belongings. We enjoyed getting to know them on moving day as they were very personable. Everything arrived at our new home safely and quickly! Would highly recommend if you’re looking to move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

08/05/2019

Clint is very easy to work with. He responds quickly, is very punctual and made my moving experience way easier than I thought it could ever be. He’s very professional and made sure all items were handled with care. I will use Clint for all future moves and will recommend him to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

07/10/2019

The team at Impact Moving was truly fantastic. Incredibly friendly and personable, reliable, and they were excellent at trouble-shooting solutions for some issues that arose during the loading phase. I have used several different moving services over the years, and Impact Moving was far and away the best company I have worked with. Excellent value for the quality of service offered. They made movi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving out of state

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

06/28/2019

The entire moving experience with Impact Moving was efficient, careful, productive and professional. The staff was able to move all items (furniture, boxes, beds, etc) in a timely manner yet performing at a high level. The carefulness in which they handled our items was impressive. I would definitely recommend them and their business to anyone. GREAT JOB!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Apartment to Townhome

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

Professional Moving & Relocation Residential & Commercial Local & Long Distance Office & Storage Units Home-Rearrange Packing Services Piano & Safes

Check, Visa