Green and Clean Home Services

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7575 TYLER BLVD

Mentor, OH 44060

Our website is - www.greenandcleanhomeservices.com our phone number is - 216-446-2626, Toll Free: (888) 886-4305 , Emergency - 216-312-6371. WE ARE UP AND RUNNING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19), WE TAKE ALL THE PRECAUTIONS NECESSARY SO YOU CAN TRUST US AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR SERVICES (SANITIZE OUR EQUIPMENT, USE SHOE COVERS AND GLOVES, USE A MASK, WASH OUR HANDS AND MORE). WE ARE CONSIDERED AS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE. Green and Clean Home Services is a one-stop-shop for air duct and vent cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, chimney, and fireplace cleaning & inspection & repairs & chimney cap installation, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning (furniture, matters, drapes, and more), and residential and commercial sanitation. We found that top-notch customer service and uncompromising quality of service are an absolute necessity for true customer satisfaction. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Note - Minimum visit is $91/$99, depending on location. Coupon prices may vary depending on customer location....

air duct cleaning (228)chimney sweeping (180)dryer vent cleaning (168)carpet cleaning (165)chimney repair (94)upholstery cleaning (66)chimney cap repair (54)oriental rug cleaning (8)house cleaning (35)

11/27/2020

I'm extremely happy with Green and clean service today. On time, honest, professional, friendly and was able to work around our budget. The chimney was cleaned, inspected, the damper was repaired and a chimney cap was installed. Also he took his time to show us how to use the fireplace safely and answered all our questions. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep, inspection, repair and cap installation

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2020

11/21/2020

Great he adjusted it showed me some things and there was no charge! Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damper vent was wedged in flue.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

11/03/2020

Very reasonable and honest. The technician explained me how to use the fireplace safely and gave me some very important tips. I'm going to use Green and clean to clean and inspect my chimney every year from now on. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplace cleaning and inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,chimney caps,chimney repair,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

11/02/2020

Excellent. The technician was very professional and showed me the processes in making sure the vents were completely cleaned. I will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

10/16/2020

Had Green and clean repair and clean my daughter chimney. They were professional, friendly and left everything clean. Since my daughter was very happy with them I decided to hire them to my house for my chimney. They did a great job and I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplace cleaning and inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/03/2020

Excellent service on our chimney and fireplace. David was very polite and helpful! Fair price and fast work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplace cleaning and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

10/03/2020

Excellent service - David was extremely helpful, considerate, and professional. He did a thorough job cleaning and sanitizing our air ducts and dryer vent and explained the process along the way. Very efficient. Good customer is rare these days... my experience with Green and Clean was refreshing. I would absolutely recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct and vents cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/24/2020

Great company!!! Showed up early, kept everything clean. Did a very thorough job and educated me on a lot. Very knowledgeable and professional. Cleaned the chimney and repaired the fireplace damper in a very reasonable price. 5 stars from me!! Highly recommended Green and clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplace cleaning, inspection and repairs

CATEGORY chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/11/2020

Great service! Friendly, prompt and informative. Cleaned and repaired the chimney and fireplace and took his time to educate us how to use the fireplace and answered all our questions. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney sweep, inspection and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

09/07/2020

Great company and service!!! David was quick to respond, provided the most reasonable quote and did an excellent job. He cleaned a sectional couch and one area rug and everything looks and smells great. He also wore a mask and shoe covers, which I really appreciated. I'll use Green and clean again and will recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet and upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

Air Ducts & Vents - Clean Air Ducts & Vents - Clean - For Business Acoustic Ceiling or Wall Tiles - Clean Walls & Ceilings - Clean Chimney or Fireplace - Clean and Inspect Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, House Cleaning, chimney inspection, chimney and fireplace repairs. Home sanitation, office sanitation, commercial sanitation, sanitation mist, sanitation fog,