BlueKnight Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since May 2011

Family owned & operated....

NATHAN'S MOBILE AUTOMOTIVE DETAILING

Nathan's Automotive Detailing is a Full Service Mobile Detailing Company. We will detail your vehicle at your home, while at work, or even while you are playing a round of golf. You can take pride as your detailer pulls up in one of our beautiful Mobile Units, each fully equipped with water, power, and the best equipment and supplies to make your vehicle "Look New" again. Our goal is simply to provide the best, most convenient service available, from your initial phone call to when we hand you your keys and say, "Enjoy Your New Ride!" 440.476.3518

05/30/2017

They were very professional and did excellent work. I would recommend for cleaning and would use their services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets were stained and needed cleaning.

10/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PERFECT.

01/22/2014

Rick Paulsen and his crew was amazing. So professional and kind and the work they did was outstanding! I will not use anyone else for cleaning floors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a house and Blue knight came and cleaned every walking surface in my home.

05/25/2011

They did a nice job. They were extremely thorough. They were done with their work in adequate amount of time. I felt like the value was very good. I would absolutely use their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used BlueKnight Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners. I last used their services over a year ago. They did carpet and rug cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet and upholstery, tile and grout, waxing floors, vehicle, boat cleaning, scotch guard protection, window and power washing houses, driveways and decks, gutter and downspout cleaning, minor repairs, wall washing & janitorial, carpet stretching.

ask for details