AMB Appliance Repair

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2013

Awards & Badges

6164 Parkwood Rd

Mentor, OH 44060

Please call me with your request for service @ (440) 477-1749. I don't have the luxury of accessing the web throughout the day. I am a one man company. I have been in the industry for over 19 years. I work on kitchen and laundry appliances. If I am not working on an appliance, I am driving or on the phone so please leave a voicemail if I don't answer. I really appreciate all of my customers and I am very gratetful for my Angie's List Customers....

appliance repair (176)small appliance repair (8)

02/27/2021

He diagnosed issue right away and was finished within an hour

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer in refrigerator leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2021

01/23/2021

Brian was just a few minutes late, but no problem. He diagnosed the problem right away, and had the parts replaced and dryer repaired in less than an hour. He thoroughly cleaned the dryer before putting it back together. Very pleased with the service and experience. It was immediately obvious Brian knew what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced pullies and belt in my gas dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

01/16/2021

It was quick and fast and he was a very friendly guy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace seal in washer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

01/14/2021

Brian was great! He arrived on the early side of the appointment windows, kept us updated on obtaining the needed part, charged a fair price, and wore a mask the entire time. If anything else breaks we will not hesitate to call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer stopped working

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/07/2021

Excellent service! Brian actually had the new parts with him. I was very happy with AMB Appliance Repair and would recommend AMB to others. Langley

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

12/28/2020

I was very happy with AMB Appliance Repair and would recommend this service to others. He had to order the part and returned in two days when the part was in to complete the repair. Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my stove

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

12/16/2020

First time I called AMB was to fix an oven that another repairman told me was going to require a new motherboard (or some such thing) that would cost a fortune. While I waited for that guy, I called AMB for a second opinion. Brian came out, figured out the problem, flicked a switch and fixed the problem, and further told me how to avoid the problem in the future. Since then, I've hired Brian for n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair, oven repair, dishwasher repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

10/01/2020

very quickly, efficiently. He was very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair oven

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

C

09/22/2020

did not fix the problem, still working on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair ice-maker

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/16/2020

Our Whirlpool dryer wouldn't turn on. Not happy with other appliance services, I called AMB, based on the overwhelming positive reviews here on Angies list. AMB is a one-man company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whirlpool Dryer Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Appliance repair, washers, dryers, cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, ranges, ovens, refrigerators, garbage disposals, ice makers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal