Wissel's Auto Repair LLC

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since July 2009

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

05/23/2011

Repairs went very well overall it was dropped in the morning and ready when promised that evening.  The only issue I had was they didn't provide a receipt for the work but I was told I could stop in and they would give me one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wissel''s performed work on our transmission, changing the pan gasket, a couple of filters and the trans cooler lines.

09/26/2009

Wissel's is the auto shop that I know that I can trust. They are very professional. We had to have the car towed to the shop after closing on Thursday 9-17-09 and Mat Wissel had already started to take a look at it before I even called on Friday morning. Mat called me Friday afternoon to let me know that the botttom of the engine had broke loose and it needed a new engine. This is a teenager's car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the engine, tie-rod and fixed front brakes on the car my son uses for college.

07/23/2009

They are quick, efficient and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Every single time that we need a mechanic, we use the services of Wissel's Auto Repair.

CATEGORY auto repair

General auto repair for foreign and domestic.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa