Supeck Septic Services LLC

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since August 2006

Supeck Septic Services was founded in 1968 with one small truck and a full commitment to customer satisfaction. Although we have grown to be the largest septic service provider in northeast Ohio, we still pride ourselves on providing the same one on one personal service. ADDITIONAL PH#: (330)725-0209....

Pepera Plumbing

166  REVIEWS
Pepera Plumbing

Pepera Plumbing provides plumbing services to many East Side Cleveland neighborhoods such as Solon, Twinsburg, Bainbrigdge, Aurora, Shaker Heights, and Cleveland Heights along with many other areas. We’re not your typical plumbing company. We customize solutions. We want to help you solve the tough plumbing problems that come up. And of course we’ll fix the easy ones, too. We take care of your home. Pepera Plumbing always has drop cloths, shoe covers, and cleaning supplies on hand so that he doesn’t make a mess on the way in or leave a mess when he’s on his way out. We explain what happened, why and what it’s going to take to fix it. We do this so that you understand what you’re paying for.

12/11/2017

It went well. Both the woman who scheduled the appointment and the service technician were great. I've forgotten their names but both were extremely helpful and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump septic tank

CATEGORY septic tank

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and look forward to working with you in the future!

08/07/2017

They were totally good, I'd give them an A. They came out when I needed them and gotten the job done in a day. I don't have any complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They drained the tank and replaced the sump pump.

CATEGORY septic tank

Thank you for the nice review! We appreciate your business!

07/10/2017

Professional, very prompt in response as well as arrival time for the service. The technician offered many helpful hints to keep our septic tank "healthy" until our next service. Very much appreciated!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank Cleaning

CATEGORY septic tank

Thank You!! Your positive feedback is wonderful to hear!

06/28/2017

Excellent service, tech and office staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and checked septic system.

CATEGORY septic tank

I'm so glad you were happy with our whole team! Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review!

05/17/2017

They did the service satisfactorily. The were timely and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pumped out my septic tank.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank You! I'm so glad you were happy with our service!

Tank Cleaning, Filter Maintenance, Aerator Repair, Sump Pumps, & Home Septic Inspections.