SUN AND SEED TREE

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since June 2010

Sun and Seed Tree is a family-owned and run business, founded in 1978. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured....

Pro Cut Landscape Development

Pro-Cut Landscape Development has been designing, installing and maintaining beautiful landscapes in Cuyahoga, Lorain and Medina Counties since 1991. We have the knowledge, expertise and capabilities to complete most, if not all of your landscaping needs. We know that when choosing a Landscape Service Company, the higher your standards are set, the shorter your list of options becomes. At Pro-Cut Landscape Development, we strive to be the last company on your list after all others have been eliminated. After all your image is also our image!!!!! Additional Fax - (330) 723-1365. Additional email - sales@procutlandscapes.com. Additional DBA - Pro-Cut Maintenance & Design Inc.

Offers by Pro Cut Landscape Development on Angie's List

04/10/2020

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take down large maple tree

09/20/2017

Outstanding. Took 3 days including clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 100 ft Willow and 50 ft Ash.

02/21/2016

It went very well. I called them the day the storm hit and they were out within 2 or 3 days. They removed the trees but not the stumps. Cleaned up well after themselves. I had had them out earlier in the year and they had done such a nice job that I immediately thought of them when I needed help in an emergency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a maple tree damaged by a storm and a pine tree that it fell on.

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pruning of trees, removal of trees |went well, good, accurate communication, courteous and prompt

12/19/2012

I have ordered Firewood from Sun and Seed several times. It is always nice clean wood that is split and delivered on time. I have used them for tree service as well and tey always do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firewood delivery

CATEGORY firewood,tree service

Sun and Seed Tree offers complete tree service, including tree trimming, tree removal, cabling, crane services, planting, and stump grinding. We provide free estimates, and are available 24/7 for emergency services. We offer landscaping services, including fall clean-ups, mulch installation, and garden installation. We also deliver seasoned, split firewood year-round.

We do not offer lawn cutting services, or lawn fertilization.