Kingsmill Group Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • Building Departments
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20130822

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2411 Medina Rd

Medina, OH 44256

Full-Service interior remodeling company. Specializing in basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. In business since 1996....

basement remodeling (21)woodworking (9)cabinet making (8)home remodeling (5)lighting (4)home remodeling (3)interior painting (2)closet design (1)general contracting (1)

12/17/2020

The team did an amazing job finishing our basement. The entire process as smooth and their work is fantastic. Their entire team was so professional and responsive to all of our questions. Couldn’t be happier with our new basement!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished basement with bar

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

08/03/2020

The Kingsmill team does excellent work. Professional, courteous, punctual, and an outstanding finished product. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement finishing

CATEGORY closet systems,lighting,woodworking,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

07/24/2020

Excellent! We described our vision to Chip and his crew, and they turned that vision into a work of art! High quality, extremely well built, with a brilliant grain finish! The delivery and set up crew were true professionals who even took some extra time to reposition the bar several times until I was completely satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom built bar

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/23/2020

We hired Kingsmill to build and install a custom bar in our basement as well as some other remodeling work. From initial quote working with Chip through the work and final cleanup with Ryan and Mike, I can't compliment the professionalism and craftsmanship high enough. The quality of the work and attention to detail was all top notch. I highly recommend hiring Kingsmill for your remodeling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodeling and custom bar install

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/22/2020

My porch turned out beautifully! The ceiling is breathtaking- I have received so many compliments on it! The screened in porch looks fantastic! The work was done in a timely manner and employees were very respectful of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch redo

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Photo for Kingsmill Group Inc - 2411 Medina Rd, Medina, OH - 38736957

10/09/2019

I searched the country to find the right contractor to design and build the home bar I was looking for to my specifications. After looking at examples of work online and reading the explanation of their process of first contracting a CAD drawing and then making adjustments to suit, I even drove to Cleveland where I was given a tour of the shop and more examples of their work and process. Mind you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a custom bar for my home

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Photo for Kingsmill Group Inc - 2411 Medina Rd, Medina, OH - 38159549

Thanks for the review and pictures of the [Member Name Removed]! Glad everything worked out as planned. Enjoy your bar, Cheers! Chip

10/04/2019

Called Chip and asked him if he could incorporate our existing antique bar into the design of our new home bar area in our newly finished basement. Chip, Jeff and their team are master craftsmen and did an amazing job incorporating our antique bar with the new cabinets. We gave them a very short window (a month) to complete it and they got it done even before I thought they were able to. It was al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom home bar cabinets to incorporate with an antique bar

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

10/03/2019

Chip and his group did a great job designing my bar and completing it when they said. The results are beyond my expectations. I would hire them again and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a Bar in Basement

CATEGORY custom cabinets,lighting,woodworking,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

12/21/2016

The whole process was amazing from start to finish. I was really dreading it all---the mess, the noise, the inconvenience, the inevitable delays I had heard about from family and friends who have done large renovations. But of, of course, I wanted the finished product! I obtained bids from 3 companies. Ohio Basements was right in the middle, price-wise. But what convinced me was the respect for my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A year ago I bought a new construction home with an unfinished basement. I decided to finish about 3/4 of the basement, including installation of a powder room. They framed it, installed insulation, rerouted some plumbing, put in walls, electrical outlets, ceilings that matched those on the main floor with embedded can light fixtures. They wrapped support beams and poles and installed floating vinyl laminate flooring. Finally, they painted (two colors plus white trim)

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2016

[Member Name Removed] you're too kind, thank you for the nice words, and we enjoyed working with you. I hope you have many wonderful times in the new basement. Chip

10/10/2016

Chip Came to our home. Spent 30-40 minutes measuring basement and fact finding. Asked questions and made suggestions. Asked how much we were willing to spend. Gave him our budget 15K-20K. Guess that wasn't a big enough project. Never heard back from him. No estimate, no phone call, no reason for not following up with us. Very poor customer service. Did find another contractor who thought a 20K job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

Interior remodeling including basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. Custom built cabinets, bars, theater rooms

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal