BECKER BUILDING & CONSTR LLC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are a small company with 5 employees but can handle any project small or large. We have been in business since 1993 and have many references available upon request. We carry workmans comp and general liability insurance and can be licensed and bonded as required....

WALL ANCHORS OF NORTHERN OHIO, INC.

We stablize bowing or bulging walls, sinking or settling foundations,and retaining walls.

C

12/29/2017

Although they attempted one time to repair the cracking foundation on a new foyer that they built just five years ago, I continue to have problems with cracking / shifting foundation as seen in the attached picture. Even after numerous requests, they have been unresponsive at providing a permanent fix to the problem which appears to be getting worse year after year. I’m unsure if this company is s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amended review - call back for repair work on new construction

CATEGORY home builders,foundation repair

07/09/2014

The rapid message through Angie's list from Mr. Becker was very helpful. We didn't have to wait for weeks to find out he was unavailable. Hope his recommendation helps in finding a deck builder this summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Becker's company was booked for months, and he could not take our deck job this season. I'm giving him a positive review for the highly professional way he handled the situation, responding in a few days, and recommending another Angie's List provider who is a deck specialist.

05/03/2014

We wanted a maintenance-free deck with a roof that is fully integrated with the house. Dave Becker was able to incorporate all of our requests in his design and completed the job on time and on budget. All surfaces of the deck are covered in composite materials. He matched the deck roof shingles to the shingles that were already on the house. The work site was cleaned at the end of each day. The c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave Becker designed and constructed a covered deck for us.

06/09/2013

They were punctual and thorough. We called them because they installed our deck in 1997 and did a fantastic job. We have so enjoyed using it through the years and it has held up with little maintenance required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back porch improvements.

CATEGORY decks,home builders

06/27/2012

I recommend this company. They were punctual, professional and maintained a clean worksite. They also had great communication so I never had surprises. I am very happy with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company built a new addition for my home which included a new master bedroom and bathroom.

CATEGORY home builders

Additions, Garages, Pole Buildings, New Homes, Interior and Exterior Remodeling.