A Glass Block Vision Co.

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2013

A Glass Block Vision Inc. is a family owned and operated business. We use only products made in the USA. We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our work. We use our own employees, we do not sub contract out our work. Customer satisfaction is our main goal....

Amerigreen Construction, LLc.

We are an award-winning construction company that provides residential and commercial services, as well as green energy products that give tax incentives to the owner. What separates us from other contractors is the fact that we've partnered with a veterans charity, Mary's Mission Outreach, with the goal of providing needed services to disabled veterans at absolutely no cost to them.

10/04/2019

Outstanding workmanship in every way! Their impressive skill has been perfected by being in the business for years. They also employ employees, not independent contractors, which stands for the highest quality work at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Numerous basement glass block windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows,glass block

05/22/2019

David was very professional and thoroughly demonstrated the different glass block designs. We were so impressed that we signed up immediately and were not disappointed. The team that installed the glass block was timely, professional and cleaned up after the installation. The glass block installed does exactly what we wanted it to do. It looks beautiful from both the inside and the outside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glass Block Basement Windows

CATEGORY glass block

Many Thanks !!!

09/10/2017

He was very professional in the estimating, appearance, everything. I felt pretty confident in going with him. I know he did advertise at the fair and everything as well this year too. He had a whole portfolio with him. He showed his workman's comp form. He showed your Angie's List certification. He was very, very professional. I know he's very small. I don't know how many employees he has, but I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have some work being done that’s scheduled. I did get an estimate and went with a company for glass block windows. His paperwork said that he’s with Angie’s List, but I hadn’t gotten that far to look, to verify that. His company name is A Glass Block Vision. On his business card he has Angie’s List noted on there.

CATEGORY replacement windows

06/21/2017

Excellent experience! They came on time and were very professional. We are very pleased and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two glass block windows installed in the basement

CATEGORY glass block

06/14/2017

Smoothly. David was upfront and honest while other quotes were pricier and not upfront about mortared vs silicone etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 Windows of varying sizes, 2 vented.

CATEGORY replacement windows,glass block

We install glass block basement windows, garage windows, custom designed glass block showers, custom designed glass block bars, ect.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover