The House Doctors

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1330 Ranchland Drive

Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; mikehousedoc@gmail.com We do communicate via : Phone , Emails & Texting. We accept ; checks , cash , money orders , & sometimes credit cards. We sometimes will also offer financing for jobs $ 3,000.00 & above. We do offer 10% senior citizen discounts ( must request upon original estimate ). Please put your trust in us , to get your projects done professionally right ! Thank you , The House Doctors. Visit our website at : www.the-house-doctors.com...

handyman (1373)drywall repair (334)woodworking (203)house cleaning (192)plumber (178)electrician (168)interior painting (155)house painting (142)gutter cleaning (139)general contracting (135)pressure washing (132)gutter installation (121)

03/15/2020

Very well. Brian was punctual. Clean. Professional and I sat with him while he worked and I was asking him questions and he was very polite and answered all my questions. I felt we knew each other for awhile. Definitely would hire him again and a matter of fact I already called him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Putting in a new sink

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

Thank you so very much for your business and your cordial conversation. We will always take GOOD CARE of your repair needs. We appreciate your business & look forward to the next project. Sincerely , The House Doctors. ✨

03/04/2020

Our experience has been fantastic! Our elderly mother needed help with housekeeping and Lori has been amazing. She and Mom have developed a great relationship and Lori has been more than flexible with the schedule. We are very pleased with our experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

It’s a pleasure to get the chance to work with & in helping out your Mother, for us also. We look forward in getting her Bed Rm. all repaired soon too. Thank you very much for the nice review ! The House Doctors.

01/26/2020

Lori and Dawn arrived exactly on time. They quickly got to work and the house sparkled when they were done. Both Ladies were extremely professional and friendly. I am thrilled that I decided to hire the House Doctors for my house cleaning. Best decision that I have made in a while. I highly recommend the House Doctors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General, maintenance house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

Thank you very much for your very kind review. It was a pleasure working w/ you as well. We hope we can help you out w/ all of your future Home needs ,as we do almost everything needed around the Home - inside & outside. The House Doctors. ✨

12/13/2019

Everything went fine.They arrived on time and did an excellent job. I have a difficult and varied work schedule and they worked around it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel bathroom, remodel basement, plumbing, painting, flooring, masonry, gutters.

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, masonry, plumbing, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

Thank you very much , it was truly a pleasure working with you & transforming your Home into the new amazing place it now is ! We look forward to our next visit soon. Thank you , The House Doctors.

11/26/2019

Besides $375 for a one man job that took an hour- I’m relieved because two separate 2-man crews from Home Depot could not and would not try to complete it. It sounds ridiculous after watching and seeing a working micro wave that it was such a process but the House Doctors saved the day! I will definitely call them again for our next handyman project. Super nice guy & I was super comfortable to hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New over the range microwave installation

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

Photo for The House Doctors - 1330 Ranchland Drive, Mayfield Heights, OH - 38254878

11/22/2019

DID NOT EVEN SHOW UP FOR THE QUOTE OR CONTACT US TO LET US KNOW THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO MAKE IT. IF SHOWING UP FOR A QUOTE IS A TOUGH JOB, I CAN'T IMAGINE THEIR WORKMANSHIP...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install wood beam and reface fireplace and flooring

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, electrician, remodeling, fireplaces, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Please check your contact numbers for the companies that you have contacted, as we don’t show any record of your scheduled estimate , just an initial call we made returns your inquiry. Maybe this person confused us with another company perhaps. No work was ever looked at or done for this person by us at all. Thank you , The House Doctors.

11/05/2019

Mike and his crew did a really good job with the work that was done in my home. When Mike came to my house to give me an estimate for the work to be done, as I was talking to him about the things that I wanted repaired and the work to be done, I was very impressed with his wealth of knowledge and as the homeowner, I really appreciated the fact that Mike explained to me in detail what they would ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom update, toilet install, siding repair, replace exterior dryer vent cover, and install new mailbox

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Thank you so very much ! It’s a complete pleasure working with you also , & we look forward in doing the upcoming flooring & remodeling work soon also. Such a great person you are indeed. The House Doctors ! ⭐️

10/31/2019

I received an initial call in response to my request for a quote through Angie's List. No one showed up to the scheduled appointment. I have since left two voicemails over the past week to follow up and reschedule but have not received a return phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a custom door installed during the course of a remodel of my 110 year old home. The door frame needed some work done to match the handle height of the new door so that the door could be closed and locked. I also needed the front door weatherproofed.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Hello , we had this person scheduled that is true. We had called this person the day of , & prior to going there. Nobody answered or called us back at all. We do this to make sure , we do that to confirm someone is going to be there as scheduled. So we are not sure why this person is making a review (one ) when no work was ever done by us there ever , & ( two ) why they never called us back on any...

08/28/2019

I will hire them again. They were professional and they did a thorough job. They brought their own cleaning supplies and they did what I asked them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did house a cleaning service for 3 hours.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

It was a pleasure to have worked with you , & we look forward in our next visit too. Thank you , The House Doctors.

08/03/2019

Lori and Dawn have now cleaned twice for me and do a fantastic job! The house just sparkles and smells so nice and clean when I get home. They let me know when they arrive, when they leave and are very pet friendly. I love that they will wash windows and pay attention to small details like my makeup mirror, even wiping down the refrigerator or sweeping off the deck if I ask. Great decision to make...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

It’s truly our pleasure to work with you also. Thank you very much for the excellent review , it means slot to us when customers take a moment out of the hectic day to do this. We also look forward in doing your handyman & painting work coming up. We surely aim to please. Thank you , The House Doctors ! ⭐️

Complete Servives Offered ; All Insurance Claim Work , All City Violations , Carpentry ( rough & finish ) , Painting & Staining ( exterior & interior ) , Masonry , Roofing , Siding , Handyman,Gutters & Gutter Cleaning , Power Washing , Additions , Deck's & Porch's , Driveway's , Driveway Seal Coating , Waterproofing , Landscaping , Paver's , Window's & Doors , Wood Fencing , Drain Cleaning , Electrical , Plumbing , Drywall & Plaster , All Flooring , Kithen & Bath Rm. Remodeling , Demo / Hauling

Concrete - driveways & sidewalks