All Safe Inspections

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2015

Purchasing a home is one of the most important investments you will ever make. That's why a certified home inspector is a key part of the process. At All Safe Inspections, my professional services will provide you with the information needed to make an informed buying decision....

11/28/2018

Scott did an awesome job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

11/16/2017

The property was inspected and a comprehensive report prepared. The owner of All Safe met and discussed report line by line. Provided the Home Owners Association with a Benchmark for implementing a long term maintenance program. Punctual, Professional, and Knowledgable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To ensure proper maintenance of our condominiums, we hired All Safe to inspect the 13 Buildings on our property.

06/01/2017

Inspection was completed quickly and very professionally. Concerns were noted with pictures and comments were very clear. Changed his schedule based on the current homeowner's preferred dates which I very much appreciated. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection required by mortgage financial institution

04/06/2017

Stan came out to do the inspection. Was able to do it late in the day so I wouldn't miss work. Walk through with me and pointed out items. Being a "newbie" at this I want someone that I trust and I felt comfortable with the process. He was very nice with answers to my questions. Took pictures and was very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buying a house - needed an inspection.

10/11/2015

Stan brought an assistant to help with the inspection.  They arrived on time, and a little bit early.   They inspected the outside structure and finish of the house, roof, siding, trim, yard, driveway, and sidewalk.   They inspected the electrical panel, outlets, light fixtures, GFIs, appliances, plumbing, sump pump, furnace and air conditioner, foundation, windows, walls, floors, attic, basement....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stan of All Safe provided an inspection of a house that I am purchasing.

CATEGORY home inspection

Home Inspections. Structural, Foundations, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Electrical, Roofing & Drainage

Mold Testing, Radon Testing