BILL LINDSEY'S SWEEPER MART

Founded 1954 • Angie's List since May 2010

We are a locally owned business. We are located in Massillon Ohio. We pride ourselves on the repair work we do....

CL's Repair Services

THE GOAL IS TO FIX IT THE SAME DAY! $60 Trip Charge. SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE! Need REPAIR or Installation? Ovens - Washers - Dryers - Dishwashers - Refrigerators - TVs - OTR Microwaves. "For all of your TV and Appliance Care, CL's Repair will be there!" Please call at 330-FIX-APPLiance. That's 330 349 2775 !

08/03/2015

They do great repair work, they don't oversell and I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have purchased my sweeper, had it repaired, and bought parts at this location.

CATEGORY small appliance repair,vacuum cleaners,appliance sales

07/22/2015

CATEGORY small appliance repair

04/30/2012

I have used him for vacuum repair services.  We last went in to purchase a part for our Dyson.  The last time he serviced our Dyson he replaced a beater bar and other miscellaneous parts.  He is very quick and is always prepared.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bill Lindsey's Sweeper Mart for vacuum cleaner repair services.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

We offer repairs of all vacuum cleaner brands. We also do warranty work for Hoover, Dyson, Bissell, Eureka and Sanitaire. We have a wide variety of parts in stock and can special order most any part you may need.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover