Blinds Plus and More

Founded 1934 • Angie's List since March 2002

4 employees. 20% discount for Angie's List members with the purchase of $ 1000 or more.. Additional A division of Cincinnati Window Shade, Inc....

Blinds Brite

27  REVIEWS
Blinds Brite

On site blind cleaning and repairs. We will come to your home or office and take your blinds down clean them in our truck contained ultrasonic machine and put them back up. You are never without your blinds. We also sell blinds from Hunter Douglas, Graber, Bali, levalor and other manufacturers. We will bring samples to your home at no charge. If you are a contractor and are doing a renovation project we will take the blinds down before you start demolition. Store them, clean and repair them and return them to your location at no extra charge

Award 2019

02/15/2015

Working with Blinds Plus was a great experience from beginning to end.  Visiting their showroom gave us access to many examples of their products, ordering was very easy, and their installers were fantastic.  I would use them again without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds Plus installed polymer blinds in one bedroom and Allure Blinds in the family room.

CATEGORY window treatments

Dear(Member name removed), Thank you for the positive review. I will relay your sentiments to our customer service, sales and installation staff. We look forward to serving you now and in the future for any and all your window covering needs. Jim Frederick, Jr., President

10/27/2014

Their products are pricy. Two slat French door blinds and on window blinds cost 1300. No kidding. Installation guy did not respect my furniture. They caused scratches on my coach and window frame. They made mistake by putting pull up handle on my satires window, it's a big window and very high, that way I can never open it completely. Then they take forever to convert it. I will write a review aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three blinds two for the French door with pull up , one for the stairs window 65*55inches L*W

10/19/2014

The blinds look great and I loved not having to install them myself. It took quite a while for them to come in, which was disappointing. Once they were in, installation went very quick. The Venetian shades are a bit difficult to get to come back down and considering the price the mechanism should be of a better quality. Sometimes it was a bit difficult to contact the company. It was also sometimes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided blinds and window treatments for our entire house.

10/15/2014

This was the third that we've used them, and everything went well as usual.  They had the lowest price of the companies that we contacted, they did a great job with the installation, and they cleaned up after themselves.  Additionally, the installer addressed an issue with a separate item and showed me how to take care of it going forward which I appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a thriteen to fourteen-foot wide shade.

02/25/2014

It went very well, I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some blinds restrung.

CATEGORY window treatments

Blinds, shades, shutters, verticle blinds, draperies & top treatments, decorating accessories, Clearview–motorized & retractableInsect Screens, blind & shade cleaning and repair, Shade Tree - Gazebos and Exterior sun control products..

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available