Barnes Automotive Repair & Towing

Founded 1955 • Angie's List since February 2014

Welcome to Barnes Towing and Auto Service We offer full service Towing , Recovery and Repair Services. All Services are backed by over 20 years of experience and the latest Diagnostic Equipment. We are family owned and treat our customers like family, the way it should be. We are full service and correctly service Domestic and Foreign makes. We guarantee your vehicle is serviced properly while maintaining your manufacturers warranty. So call Barnes Towing and Auto Service today to schedule your service, you'll be glad you did!...

C & L Auto Service

FULL SERVICE SHOP , TOWING & AUTOBODY NO JOB TO BIG OR SMALL

05/18/2015

It's excellent. They are fine. It's always reasonable without exception. Always honest, reliable, whatever information we are given we can take to the bank. They don't suggests thing that really don't need attention. We have been going to them like over 10 years. I don't have complain about them whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Barnes Auto for our auto care. Oil change.

12/26/2014

Trampler showed up when they said they would, were very courteous, did the work neatly without disturbing the lawn or abutting sidewalks, and even though the job may have a little bigger than they had originally thought when they bid it did increase the price.  I will definitely use them again whether to fill and seal or completely repave the driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dug up soft spots where water was seeping up through the blacktop, filled the holes and smoothed them out, waited several weeks for that to cure, then filled cracks and sealed the entire driveway.

11/23/2013

Honest, quick service at a reasonable price. |

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted BARNES AUTO REPAIR

11/10/2013

I just moved to this area recently. I need a mechanic i could trust to work on my son's car. I think i have found the shop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes

07/31/2013

great responce to service call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired starting system,chg.air conditioner,drive belt replacegreat responce to my service call

Barnes Automotive Repair & Towing