AJ's Tree Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7382 Butler Warren Rd Ste 7

Mason, OH 45040

As a 2016 Super Service Award winner, AJ’s Tree Service is a family owned and operated local business who specializes in personalized and thorough attention to all of your tree service needs. It is our goal to bring back the personal approach to customers. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is the personal approach we take with all of our estimates and service. We take the time to answer all of your questions and put your mind at ease before you agree to do business with us. We are personally involved with each and every customer from estimate to finished job. We have not lost sight of what Is most important---your needs as our customer. We promise to be transparent with you and we will never pressure you. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your tree service needs....

tree service (404)landscaping (56)lawn care (39)mulch delivering (21)firewood company (21)hardscaping (5)drain pipe installation (5)limousine service (1)

08/29/2020

Outstanding, as always. This was the fourth major tree removal job I have ordered from AJ's Tree Service over the past eight years, and, as always, AJ brought the right equipment and a team of real professionals to remove this tree safely and efficiently. In this case, to properly position the 120-ft crane needed to lift large sections of the tree over my house from my back yard to my driveway for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of large, dying oak tree from back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

D

06/21/2020

We hired AJ to trim trees and shrubs and put down mulch in the front and back yards in August of 2018. Unfortunately the mulching job was not completed. We had hired AJ before and were very pleased with his work. And unfortunately we paid him before the job was completed at his request. We thought we could trust him to finish the job since we did not have any problems with his service the first ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and shrubbery trimming and mulching.

CATEGORY mulch,tree service

COST $2,422.88

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] Just want to say my side of this story I have bean in business for over 20 years never have I ever take someone’s money and did not finish the job (you pay us wen the job was completed and wen we finish what we agree on) You guys Also wanted me to put mulch on an area we did not charge you for it was under 2 small pines which I told you guys need to used pine needles we...

06/10/2020

Quick responsive and does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimmed a large tree in our backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

06/02/2020

Very well. Job was completed with 2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees and stumps removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

05/21/2020

Called AJ’s tree service, he said he would come and give me an estimate, four days later I called again, he said he would come again. I’m still waiting, it’s been about a month

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim a sycamore in my back yard

CATEGORY tree service,drain pipe

Hello sr Just want you to know The we did stop by and estimated the job We try to call you twice and never got response Back so we asume you dint want to do the service since you dint call back I really appreciate if you can remove this review Since is not correct Thanks

04/17/2020

Very Professional, I received a fair estimate on their letter head, they did a complete and through job including clean-up. Then sent an invoice for the same quoted price which I paid online using PayPal. I would use them again in a heartbeat! Thanks AJ!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a damaged large Bradford Pear Tree with Stump Grinding.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

04/08/2020

Excellent service, completed job on date they specified, job was completed well and they cleaned up al debris

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

02/26/2020

They performed in the rain for the days here. Carried wood out of the woods and moved logs to the splitter. Cleaned up all of the debris from splitter. I now have a pile of firewood that will probably last me for quite some time. They are very professional and worked in the rain almost every day. It was not an easy task.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Logs remove and split for firewood

CATEGORY firewood,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

02/17/2020

Everything went very well. The guys came and did the work, did everything that was needed to do, and maybe a bit more. I would use them again, fair price, good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 Small trees removed and the stumps ground

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

02/06/2020

AJ's was great! They got me a quote the same day I requested it, and were able to get out quickly to get the shrub removed. They were delayed by weather by a day or so, which certainly isn't their fault, and kept me updated the entire time. And once they go their to do the removal, they were in and done in under an hour. I was amazed at how fast and thorough they were. I'd definitely hire them aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Giant Shrub Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

Stump removal. Tree removal. Tree trimming. Landscape & hardscape. Patios. Retaining walls. Mulching. Sod. Seed. Selling firewood. Grade services.

Fertilizing. Mowing grass.